Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Dunno how it is on pc or Xbox but on ps4 there are none of the pitch visual improvements and in fact I would say it' regressed.

I'm playing on grassy pristine with heavy cracks and it's a beige carpet.

Playing like the description - seaming and batting is tough. Not noticed much swing but don't recall the weather conditions. But the pitch visuals are a big let down sadly.

Also absolutely no deterioration in terms of footmarks etc. as I play.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Dunno how it is on pc or Xbox but on ps4 there are none of the pitch visual improvements and in fact I would say it' regressed.

Playing like the description - seaming and batting is tough. Not noticed much swing but don't recall the weather conditions. But the pitch visuals are a big let down sadly.

On PC I've definitely seen major deterioration. One time in career mode there was even big squares of stuff appearing on either side of the pitch, looked a bit odd tbh.

When I get the chance I'll take a screenshot of grassy/pristine/heavy cracks on PC so you can compare.

rangersw12

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've only batted one test innings since the new patch but two of my players were given out caught when it hit the pad (clearly no bat) but it didn't give me the option to review ( I had 1 left )

Don't know if it's a graphical glitch or a bug if it happens again will try and record it

D

Deleted member 185125

On PC I've definitely seen major deterioration. One time in career mode there was even big squares of stuff appearing on either side of the pitch, looked a bit odd tbh.

When I get the chance I'll take a screenshot of grassy/pristine/heavy cracks on PC so you can compare.
All the pitches does look almost the same on PS4. I mean during gameplay and not on replay.
Did not notice any change in 1.07 or 1.08 compared to previous. However, I guess the pitches play better now.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Ok @blockerdave

Took one of a game starting on "Worn" as well. I don't see any cracks but they might appear if I actually bowled on it a bit.

0n8NFbN.png

Does yours not even have the greenish tinge?

silentuk

Club Captain

I havn't played todays patch, but as of yesterday on PS4 I was definitely getting pitch wear showing. On a pristine, soft, dry wicket I had bowlers footmarks showing up from the second over. I only played about 20 overs so obviously didn't get as far as any cracks developing etc but in that time the footmarks were very evident.

D

Deleted member 185125

I've only batted one test innings since the new patch but two of my players were given out caught when it hit the pad (clearly no bat) but it didn't give me the option to review ( I had 1 left )

Don't know if it's a graphical glitch or a bug if it happens again will try and record it
Was it of spinners?

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

With regards to swing, i hardly see any noticeable swing even on green wickets.

Manwar21

School Cricketer
Has there been any change made to the timing of shots while batting. The new timing gameplay has really thrown me off as i became accustomed to the old style. What are people's opinions on the benefits of the new timing window.

D

Dutch

Mine is nothing as green as that
Do you have everything set high in the settings? Just a thought[DOUBLEPOST=1525285006][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok @blockerdave

Took one of a game starting on "Worn" as well. I don't see any cracks but they might appear if I actually bowled on it a bit.

0n8NFbN.png

Does yours not even have the greenish tinge?
Yeah cracks usually appear after the first day i believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread