Squad Changer beta

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This was a tool that I was going to make a tutorial out of but it got a bit too complicated...
Anyway it allows you do move players in and out of squads, change the captain, the position in the squad etc.
Obviously this is very simular to the ingame squad changer with the added bonus that it lets you add players of different nationalities into squads.
Not all that useful but like I said I was just looking for something to make for the tutorial...
Report bugs here and I'll fix them for the full release and maybe add in some nice nationality flags for the players as well!

Attachments

• squadchanger.jpg
    squadchanger.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 355
  • SquadChanger.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 161
LMAO !! colin, i guess you must be bored to do that :p ;)

nonetheless... good work :)

would there be a way of changeing the starting line ups with this?

Prakash said:
I don't think its possible to the starting lineups.
Good work as always Colin.

I would like to edit starting lineups myself. (like we could in Cricket 2004)
If we could do it in Cricket 2004, not sure why HB Studios changed their code so it could'nt be done in Cricket 2005. I think team selection is based on ratings in Cricket 2005! :(

thats stupid man they did it for rugby 2005 why not for cricket? HBS need to work on their cricket games a bit harder

There have to be some rules for how it's generated. Types of player seem to play a more important role than attributes.
It would take a long time but there's still a lot of research can be done into exactly how the computer is generating lineups.

barmyarmy said:
There have to be some rules for how it's generated. Types of player seem to play a more important role than attributes.
It would take a long time but there's still a lot of research can be done into exactly how the computer is generating lineups.

1)Pitch Conditions

2)Type of Player and his attributes.

So if a pitch is spinner friendly,the best 2 spinners according to bowling abilites are chosen as spinners,and the rest 2 are the best 2 pacers.So things vary in this manner.

Can someone please test something for me. The effect of changing player positions by moving them up and down (use the arrows then hit save) on the lineup.
Cheers,
Colin

Users who are viewing this thread