2nd ODI: Australia v England at Hobart

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Looking good for Bollinger pace is back up into the 140s and wrapped Strauss on the pads. Just needs to get some swing.

----------

Speak of the devil, woohoo Bollinger!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Douggie ...... you beauty. First with the bat and now with the bowl :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Interesting hattrick ball, slower ball bouncer. One positive is he has that ball which will be useful later on.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Aussies total is a result of just two big p'ships so i think Eng till try to just play their 50 overs build some p'ships and they are home

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
I was thinking that what would've happen if this were the Ashes team with Ponting,Hussey and Johnson in for Dussey,Smith and Tait?

Damn selectors.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Dammit why do we keep trusting in Haddin with these reviews. So it is two reviews, does show we haven't had too many shockers in this series so far then.

Haddin is trying to prove his value to the team and prove he is as good a keeper as Prior with this calling for reviews thing, he wants to get one right, and this motive is overriding his good sense.

Prior looked cool when he told Strauss a couple were definately out, he just did it in a cool matter of fact "it was out, and that's a fact" way with his body language.

Haddin was impressed, and intimidated and felt inferior, and was so anxious to prove himself he looked like a pyschotic coked up monkey demon when he set Ponting off during the boxing day test incident.

And yes, I do read people, and pick them apart with words, and people don't like it, because no one likes the truth, especially not about themselves.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally the partnership is broken. Smith strucked in his very first over, now Morgan to steps in. He is the one who i fear most.

----------

Haddin is making me laugh with his stumpings :lol

----------

Binga :D you done it again.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lee has been really impressive, very good line and length. Let's hope it holds for the WC. Bollinger also been outstanding. And nice changes in the bowling so far by Clarke.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Haha Smith the magician. Seems to have a knack for taking wickets lately.
But not the first time Trott has been done trying to pull in this tour. It worked out to be a pretty good one-two combo, the first one was a straight long hop, the second turned away a bit. I'm not sure he could have bowled it better if he'd tried.

Users who are viewing this thread