3d models for TAOC

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
Hi Guys,

I have been worked on the johnersberg stadium along ago. And its nearly finished have a look. i have first done this with less details to know how the stadium will look.
3417398ad3cb1aac31d653d962fbb5edfe36af3.jpg

34173975b3d89659e980ed9b386b5a6eecc1183.jpg

34173964eb5fe059e69e7845e3ba57b818f1461.jpg

3417400a482bc2844879b16f5fe25d74a5a2da9.jpg

34174017ba550445714cd339aa58f6a2ae68f4d.jpg

34174029e1ab6edc7ca8fbfd04ee759fec2f11e.jpg

Now i am adding details to the stands.
3417404cb26a2374791063c508a34a642b27950.jpg

This stand is 86 polygon and its about to finish. Guys need comments so that i can improve.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

I have been worked on the johnersberg stadium along ago. And its nearly finished have a look. i have first done this with less details to know how the stadium will look.

Now i am adding details to the stands.

This stand is 86 polygon and its about to finish. Guys need comments so that i can improve.

Great work, mate. Guys, let's be careful not to double up on stadiums...there are so many to choose from that it is just crazy that we may double up :noway

Appu, you will need to texture everything now - i advise looking up some online tutorials

cheers,

LM

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I finally got Maya back after 5 days and i have already started to work on teh Feroz Shah Stadium but there is a major problem. If someone can please tell me how to solve this then it will be a huge relief for me. Maya works fine on my laptop but not on my pc. My laptop version ran out of 30 day trial but my pc has full cause my friend gave it to me. there is a problem in the pc version that whenever i select an edge or a vertex then it affects the surroundings too. In my laptop, it works fine and i am sure that i am only selecting a single edge or vertex and not multiple. I really need help with this issue. I have some pictures of the problem.

View attachment 54890

Please tell me this can be solved...:crying

Last edited:

Rotsaert91

School Cricketer
hello guys,i have made a stadiums list
are these stadiums enough or more or less....

hope you like this:

England:

Lords, London
Old Trafford, Manchester

Australia

Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
SCG, Sydney

West Indies

Queens Park, Grenada
Sabina Park, Jamaica

South Africa

Kingsmead Cricket Park, Durban
Newlands Cricket Park, Cape Town

India

Eden Gardens, Calcutta
Firoz shah kotla stadium,Delhi

Pakistan

Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan
Gadaffi Stadium, Lahore

Sri Lanka

Saravanamuttu Stadium, Colombo
Asgiriya Stadium, Kandy

Bangladesh

Sher-e-Bangla Mirpur Stadium, Dhaka

New Zealand

Eden Park, Auckland
AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Kenya

Nairobi Gymkhana Club, Nairobi

UAE

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Overall there's 19 stadiums, yes, quite a few you may say, but it would make the gaming experience amazing

Surely instead of adelaide oval - you would have one of the faster or bouncier pitches like brisbane or perth - you have a spin pitch in sydney - contrast that with a belta!

Tanmay

Club Captain
Has anybody done colombo stadium yet?????
If the answer is no then i have made a colombo stand from the ref pic from Cricket 04.Here's the render

2n81qut.jpg

Comments needed.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Good work Tanmay, great class work from Appu for Jo'burg, kiu.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
sorry the stadium list qouted is wrong the final stadium list is on page no. 4 and yup there is only 1 stadium left and that is dhaka stadium

nabeel3494 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

sorry but the stadium list that you have qouted is wrong,the final stadium list is on page no. 4 and yes after johanesburg stadium,the stadiums left are colombo and mirpur,dhaka stadium

Tanmay

Club Captain
The colombo stadium is half made.I'm getting one problem though,the 4th stand in the pic has too much poly count.can any body make a low poly one???

Attachments

• Colombo.jpg
    Colombo.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 25

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
I finally got Maya back after 5 days and i have already started to work on teh Feroz Shah Stadium but there is a major problem. If someone can please tell me how to solve this then it will be a huge relief for me. Maya works fine on my laptop but not on my pc. My laptop version ran out of 30 day trial but my pc has full cause my friend gave it to me. there is a problem in the pc version that whenever i select an edge or a vertex then it affects the surroundings too. In my laptop, it works fine and i am sure that i am only selecting a single edge or vertex and not multiple. I really need help with this issue. I have some pictures of the problem.

View attachment 54890

Please tell me this can be solved...:crying

You've got soft selection on. Wow, you really must have trained yourself to be an "expert in modeling" to not know that.

Gurjot95

National Board President
You guys are well trained. Keep It up and can I know how many stadiums you are making ODI and how many stadiums you are making for single country only for ODI's?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Then what about you guys making stadiums? I mean tanmay making Mohali stadium and you are making feroz shah kotla and eden gardens stadium. So Mohali will be for ODI and Feroz Shah Kotla and Eden Gardens for Tests??

Users who are viewing this thread