9th Match: Australia v India (Group A)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Steady powerplay so far, credit to Dhoni for bowling Mishra during the powerplay hes definitely a lot harder to get away and Nehra has done well. Wonder if Johnson will come in next, I reckon he should.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
214 off 39 overs is such an ominous sign. Harbhajan has been a mega failure in this tournament so far. And it hurts us again. Just hope that our batters bat much better than last game and help us chase whatever Australia set. Both Nehra and Praveen have bowled very well. Its Ishant who bowled badly today. Ishant and Bhajji have hurt us. Mishra has been beautiful and has justified his inclusion (he should have played against Pakistan as I said). From here, get some more overs from Raina and minimise the Ishant-Bhajji effect.

I sense that Johnson might not make that much impact against us today. When a batsman comes with lot of hype behind him and faces us, invariably he fails (e.g. Afridi)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
90 from here will get them to 317. That will be huge enough. I guess Wasim Akram might actually be right with his predictions.

YAAY! Ishant gets the demon, Hussey!!! Finally he does some good!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Sticking with our order, can't complain with the way White is hitting it and Ferguson is good at rotating the strike. If White gets out I'd send Johnson in although Hopes is a handy hitter too.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Finally, a good over from Ishant Sharma. A chance for him to make a good comeback here. If he can pick up two more wickets, he would have made a good comeback.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Oh my goodness! A good over from Ishant in the last 10 !

Adarsh added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Aussies have wasted 2 overs.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ishant is bowling the slower ones well. The last over too, his slower one got Hussey and kept White on a leash.

Damn! The rain forces the players in. What a disappointment!

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What happens if it continues to rain the rest of the day?
Will India get out of CT?

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What happens,if this match is washed out? Do India still have a chance,to qualify for the semis?

Users who are viewing this thread