16th Match, Group F: West Indies v Sri Lanka at Bridgetown

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
kinda wish he was finding this form next year, when stupid twenty20s weren't on and he would make his name bagging ton after ton against england, australia and south africa in tests and in the world cup.

hope he doesn't do a Dilshan and take a dive.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well his ODI record is pretty poor so its not like people are expecting anything from him there. His form from the T20 might just flow onto his ODI batting. I'm hoping for the same form Warner.

Dabi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've never rated the bloke, as many will have noticed around here :p. He's a flat-track bully with the bat, and bowls barely medium pace pies that are sometimes gifted wickets thanks to dire batting. His domestic figures prove how poor the bowling has been to him. Internationally he is and probably always will be a dud. He's Dwayne Smith with inferior bowling but a more impressive physique, which I think leads people to rate him higher than they should. He'll never be a quality International player.

I tend to rate Dwayne's batting and bowling higher than Pollard. Dwayne atleast seemed capable of scoring at the international level. You're right about his bowling though, don't know what people see in his bowling.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Mahela is in terrific form! From the last three matches, he's looking a better T20 player than David Warner.

Chewie

BCCI President
^ That's because he is a better T20 player than David Warner...

Users who are viewing this thread