16th Match, Group F: West Indies v Sri Lanka at Bridgetown

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Should be interesting to see how the West Indies face Mendis. I dot think they faced him since he made his debut against them a few years back. That is if he plays.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Yea Murali, Kulasekara in for Sri Lanka and for the West Indies its Hinds and Taylor.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yea Murali, Kulasekara in for Sri Lanka and for the West Indies its Hinds and Taylor.

Was Taylor injured recently? or was he not being picked because of other reasons?

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Was Taylor injured recently? or was he not being picked because of other reasons?

He has been injured since the first test of the Australia tour and hasn't played any competitive cricket since. He played one match against Ireland in Jamaica and I think he got 1 wicket for 34 runs of his 4 overs. Big gamble taking him but I hope it pays of on this pitch.

Dabi

Club Captain
Nice pace there by Roach!

P

pcfan123

When is the last time Jayasuria hit 50 in any format? He should have been taken there and would have by any of the good teams. Well past his due and holding up the youth.

Star Sri Lankas seem to be hesitant to retire, Murali is clutching to straws as well.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Windies the favorites if they take Jayawardene out. having said that, I have a feeling some other Lankan will step up today

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Good first over for Taylor. After being away for a such a long time he bowled well and at good pace. Should have had Jayasuriya but Pollard couldn't hold on.
Roach does end up getting Jayasuriya.

Dare added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

fearsome tweak, 3 overs 2 drops. Come on Chris.

Dabi

Club Captain
I feel Murali has atleast a year's worth of cricket left in him. He may not be as good as he once was, but he is still good enough to play all 3 formats. Granted he had a very poor '09, I feel he'll bounce back this year.

On another note: Taylor seems destined to be unlucky today! Should have had two now.

Users who are viewing this thread