9th Match: Australia v India (Group A)

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
hay India are ranked higher then the Aussies and if we can beat them then I am sure we can beat the Aussies

I totally agree with this. Don`t worry Pakistan,the entire India is going to support Pakistan to win against Australia. :happy :D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
If Australia's innings ends now, India's target in 42 overs is 263. If its reduced to 20 overs then 153. I have asked our people at the ground for further updates about the rain. Stay tuned, be patient.
From cricinfo

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Seeing the rain coming down, the game is not going to start anytime soon (atleast an hour more of wait probably). Its probably going to be a 20 over chase down or no game at all. The sky sports presenter thinks that a washed out game suits India more, but he is probably giving Pakistan a little too much respect over Australia and didnt talk about the possibility of Australia beating Pakistan and throwing India out.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Going by what Im seeing on cricinfo,the game isnt going to happen.I wish something miraculous happens like the 3rd ODI in the West Indies.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Seeing the rain coming down, the game is not going to start anytime soon (atleast an hour more of wait probably). Its probably going to be a 20 over chase down or no game at all. The sky sports presenter thinks that a washed out game suits India more, but he is probably giving Pakistan a little too much respect over Australia and didnt talk about the possibility of Australia beating Pakistan and throwing India out.

I don`t see it starting at all. It seems to be bucketing down.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
If something miraculous happens and if we get a 20 over game, we might be with an advantage because 153 off 20 overs is not a big task because the mindset would then be to go for the broke. I pray that the game happens today because I dont want to focus too much on the Pakistan vs Australia game and see other teams decide India's fate.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Considering India were in a pretty sore state when the teams went off, if they could come back and only need to chase 150-160 in 20 overs, they'd be laughing.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Okay Im going to sleep now,seeing things arent looking good.Hoping we win a 20 over encounter though.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
that doesn't matter.. You should hope that india wins.
If India lose then Stars news are going to rip them apart:laugh. I love Star News.. really funny and stupid

I will suggest watching India TV. They are master at their art. :hpraise

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
All Indian news channels will show 'BREAKING NEWS' and keep showing the same wicket over and over again.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I think Pakistan will be happy with a wash out today because it confirms their semifinal entry. They cannot lose out on the spot because neither India nor WI can get more points than them from the group stages.

Users who are viewing this thread