April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

Even though they lost, Sri Lanka are still a formidable team.

I just think the best thing to do now is just late Indian have credit, after all they just won the worldcup

Lol , i credited them a long way back even before the final started that they deserved this cup 200% . That's no problem with me ... Well played India again , truly sensational to watch :clap
Just felt some nations required equal rights when it came to hosting a final .

Wooot !! What an evening, time to Bunga Bunga all the way till tomorrow morning and then get Naked & BBQ !!

Ok , i am off to watch Spartacus - Blood and Sand .
Enjoy the night India and well played to lanka too :cheers

India the world champions...
and what a guy this Dhoni is.. He truly saved all his energy for this big match.
Gambhir played a wonderful knock under pressure.. gr88 to see.

and what an ending to this gr8 man Tendulkar. :thumbs

Congrats team India.

AWESOME WIN!!! MY INDIAN BROTHERS, WE DID IT!!! Thanks to Sri Lanka for playing such a wonderful game. I am SPEECHLESS!!!!! Sachin - YOU ARE LEGEND!

AWESOME WIN!!! MY INDIAN BROTHERS, WE DID IT!!! Thanks to Sri Lanka for playing such a wonderful game. I am SPEECHLESS!!!!! Sachin - YOU ARE LEGEND!

Agreed, Such a wonderful game, such a wonderful cup and such a wonderful win.
Well done team India, hats off to you. Sachin is a legend.
Well played Gamby, Dhoni finally getting his form back and awesome bowling from Zak in his first 8 overs. Well done India overall. I'm really out of words right now.

Congratulations all my Indian brother/friends and supporters.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.

Lol where the hell is JK ?? :p

psyching out!!! fearsome tweak YEAH!!!

making loads of phone calls and arranging a bunga bunga party till dawn! :D

keeping aside the victory, well played sri lanka. you deserve some credit for the excellent thriller of a final. jayawardane...take a bow!

and of course, SACHIN - LEGEND!!!
TEAM INDIA did it for him!!

Excellent building of partnership by gambhir and kohli and superb finish by dhoni.

:thumbs:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread