April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

Gurjot95

National Board President
Hopefully tomorrow when I wake up, I can realize it that we have really won. I am still in shock. Didn't expected India to recover from 31/2 after Tendulkar and Sehwag got out.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was pessimistic at times but this team has proved me wrong. There is always good.
And finally Sachin the legend can say that "I have a world cup". So happy for him.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I was pessimistic at times but this team has proved me wrong. There is always good.
And finally Sachin the legend can say that "I have a world cup". So happy for him.

the man has achieved almost everything in cricket! he can now peacefully retire from ODIs.:cheers

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes!!! We are the world champions!!!! Brilliant work by the team, Sachin has finally won the cup, that he always wished to win, the world cup.

Gurjot95

National Board President
:thumbs for Team when they all said that they were playing for Sachin and they wanted to win it so badly. I like the unity in Team which played big role in winning World Cup :clap

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
awesome Job by India team,Dhoni Played a Captain's Knock in Final:thumbs.sad that gauti missed his 100:(,But Yeah WE WON THE CUP!Almost second Diwali in Kolkata! :D

Gurjot95

National Board President
Virat Kohli- "I can't ask for more. Tendulkar has carried the burden of nation for 21 years; It was time we carried him. Chak de India!"

Lovely lines, well said :cheers

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I still can't believe we won. Amazing.

WORLD CHAMPS - INDIA! Can you believe it?? All you negative, pessimist fans, this is what happens when you have faith!

Kohli was fantastic. What mettle for such a young lad. Definately going to be a big big player for us. Gambhir, unlucky to miss out on a 100 and the MoM. But MS DHONI! Take a bow, skip! Easily the best captain India has ever had now. And that six to end it... AMAZING!!

Team India, WORLD CHAMPS! Nice ring to it ;).

shubhrayu

International Coach
I'm here after ages! :)
And Yeah!We've won it!
Finally!
I feel lucky to witness my nation holding that Cup! :cheers

ursonly11

International Coach
Team India :-) did that. WOW amazing. Dhoni proves all critics wrong, he is the best captain ever.
I am more than happy to see Sachin lifting this world cup, he deserves that.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Congratulations my fellow Indians. You guys deserve it. Sachin deserved it and that should definetly shut that anti-Dhoni crowd.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
MS dhoni as best indian captain ever ? Lol..anyways, its a happy moment, so i'll may be argue about this tomorrow...;)

ursonly11

International Coach
I don't see anyone as successful as him, but you are this is not the topic today. WE WON and that is the only thing which matters.

puneet28

Club Captain
Amazing Knock By Dhoni.....

Now I can enjoy IPL as it wouldn't be same charm if India lost the final ;)

Sad to See there will be less Celebrations around the country as IPL is approaching

Users who are viewing this thread