April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congrats India, 28 years is a long time - as an English football fan, I know this to be true. ;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Whenever Jkartik abuses Dhoni it's Dhoni who proves wrong!! He knew people would question Sreesanth's inclusion & Him promoting but... This is it!!

He has won us the cup!!Great captaincy & great captains knock!!

Keep the hatred coming Jkartik and he will surely prove you wrong!!

and now let the ████ come that it was fixed and all :rolleyes

----------

Sachin Tendulkar I am sleeping now but dont give me a news that you have retired from ODI cricket

Atharv

Club Cricketer
INDIA won the WORLD CUP 2011
YUVI and BHAJJI literally cried, SACHIN too..... :)

I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN !!! :cheers

----------

Outstanding effort from Gary Kirsten, Eric Simons & Paddy Upton to mold that team into World Champions.. Unsung heroes!! :clap :clap :clap

SALUTE TO GURU GARY !!! :wave

Oh yes . Gary Kirsten and other backroom guys were fantastic .

:clap:clap

Gary Kirsten has one thing that other South African players dont have .

:D

Guess What ?

The World Cup

:D:D

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
haha it was quite amusing reading all the Indians who gave themselves no chance after Tedulkar's wicket :lol

Congrats India :thumbs

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Tbf India were downright favorites in this World Cup. Their batting is way better than any team close, and even though the bowling lacked spice, Zaheer Khan has led the way brilliantly. They were fantastically prepared for the WC, despite not having quality bowlers (you cant blame the management for that, if there are no decent bowlers, theres not much to work with). But the game against Pakistan, in terms of their bowling showed that they all know their limits. Playing the World Cup at home certainly made things easier, as they are the kings in India, but with the added expectation and pressure they did very well.

Dhoni is easily the best captain in the world at this point of time. Hes had a great side to lead, but I love the way he knows when to take responsibility and when to give the youngsters the chance. Today was a prime example. If Yuvraj had come, I dont think he would have lasted long. Gambhir and Dhoni are great players to have, they turn themselves on whenever their team needs them most.

ferg512

International Coach
I'm just really glad for Dhoni tbh. Hes such a likeable guy, and great batsman, and captain and he really deserves it. Would've been nuts for him if he didn't win it. What an innings from him as well in the final.

India overall was the best team, even though the bowling wasn't great the batting was just far too good for any of the other teams. Congratulations India :)

cricket12345678

School Cricketer
good for cricket

I thing this is good for Australia also. They already dominate for almost 14 years. So they tired. After this win by India. Now they can able to fix target. this will good for cricket

Will Browne

Club Cricketer
Hats off to India- the best team won. I feel sorry for Jayawardene though- he hit another brilliant century on the biggest of stages. However Gambhir and Dhoni also batted very well. You can't criticize Dhoni for this performance. :clap

War

Chairman of Selectors
Yea well done to India. Winning the world cup probably means more to the Indian people more than any other nation, even for AUS who won the last 3.

SRI made weird decisions however. Regardless of how good India play spin, i couldnt see them being as expensive as medium-pacers Kulasekera & Perera.

Big shouts to Dhoni also. May people when in the past when they talk about All-time ODI XIs, tend to use Dhoni's lack of big world-cup final innings for reasons not to pick him ahead of Gilchrist (myself included). But this Dhoni innings was top notch & given his 48 average, its fair to anoint him as the greatest keeper batsmen in ODI history.

Finally winning the cup doesn't necessarily mean are the best ODI team in the world. They just played the best cricket in this tournament.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Any of my fellow Indian fans shed a tear after we won? Especially when watching Sachin celebrate. I know I did. Or am I the only lame one... ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
South Africa can take solace in the fact that they were the one team that beat the World Champs. :p

How different this cup would have been if England had scored 1 more run in that game a few weeks ago.

shripathee

School Cricketer
The sight of Tendulkar running wild in celebration will linger with me for a long long time. And I really appreciate the Mumbai crowd. They were stunned into silence when Sachin got out. But after a few minutes they were cheering loudly "India, India....". Sachin given everything he can in this tournament. He has batted brilliantly in all big matches except the final. He is mentally much stronger now than he had ever been.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Whenever Jkartik abuses Dhoni it's Dhoni who proves wrong!! He knew people would question Sreesanth's inclusion & Him promoting but... This is it!!

He has won us the cup!!Great captaincy & great captains knock!!

Keep the hatred coming Jkartik and he will surely prove you wrong!!

and now let the ████ come that it was fixed and all :rolleyes

----------

Sachin Tendulkar I am sleeping now but dont give me a news that you have retired from ODI cricket

ok, first of all...RELAX!!!

when has he proven me wrong really?
go through my entire posts and you'll know that i criticized his captaincy and not his batting. i still stand by my view that playing sreesanth ahead of ashwin was foolish.

and do u think i honestly care if am proven right or wrong??? :facepalm

----------

Any of my fellow Indian fans shed a tear after we won? Especially when watching Sachin celebrate. I know I did. Or am I the only lame one... ;)

when they were doing that victory lap with sachin on their shoulders...i just couldnt control it. :clap:clap

Users who are viewing this thread