April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well like JK, I'm not too convinced of Dhoni's captaincy but I do agree to the fact that we have no better guy than him ATM.
Playing a guy like Sreesanth without match practice straightaway in Final is the most foolish decision to take.

As Usronly said, this doesn't matter ATM, We won and we should celebrate it.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
One Billion Hearts, One Wish! - and the wish has been fulfilled. THE CUP IS OURS!!

The scenes here are ecstatic! Firewroks are going crazy! It's almost as though the festival of Diwali has just begun! I just went on a drive with a couple of friends and a hell lot of people are on the roads with the Indian flags. I've never witnessed scenes like these in the entire 18 years of my life. Well done, India!

AWESOME - This single words sums up everything!

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
131013.jpg

The Moment.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anyone noticed that whenever a big moment happens in Indian cricket, usually Ravi Shastri does the commentary or conducts the post match presentation. Just to point out some of the big moments where he was commentating or conducting the post match ceremony, 6 sixes by Yuvraj, t20 world cup champions, CB series and now the 50 over world cup champions. :p

Amar791849

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Whoo, India Won.! \,,/

It's Completely a team effort.
Excellent knock By Dhoni And Gambhir
And Finally Sachin's Dream has been Fulfilled

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Has anyone noticed that whenever a big moment happens in Indian cricket, usually Ravi Shastri does the commentary or conducts the post match presentation. Just to point out some of the big moments where he was commentating or conducting the post match ceremony, 6 sixes by Yuvraj, t20 world cup champions, CB series and now the 50 over world cup champions. :p

Don't forget Sachin's 200.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

We did IT!! We DID IT!! WE DID IT!!!!

For the first time in many of ours lives we just saw the crowning of our team INDIA as the WORLD CHAMPIONS.

What else do we need more than this?

What else they can give us more than this?

Absolutely Nothing.

We love you........Indian Team, We love you.......

YUP!! We did it for our SACHIN. Now he can retire proudly from cricket.

Cherish these moments guys!!!! ,these things will not happen every time.

We will remember whatever we do today for ever...

Sorry for the Lankans, but we really needed this cup for our Sachin(He deserve this).Murali can cherish the memories of the 1996 World Cup.

We will, we will, rock you, We will, we will, rock you

You got blood on your face, big disgrace, waving your banner all over the place.

We will, we will, rock you, We will, we will, rock you.

INDIA WORLD CUP 2011 CHAMPIONS

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
(MSD) He is our best wicketkeeping batsmen.. an all time best and infact arguably one of the best wicketkeeper batsmen in the world.

As a captain ... I would want him to be much better than he is and show more faith in bowlers!!

Params7

International Cricketer
Can't describe the emotions. When Sachin came to the field to celebrate I began crying, I was so happy to see him win this. I felt bad for Murali too. Hopefully he will get an equally great send off back home. Great World Cup overall. I just wish I was in India to experience this.

Addy

National Board President
congratulations India, You played well & deserved to win:thumbs Truly, Dhoni is the greatest thing ever happened to Indian Cricket!

International Coach

Also the historic chase during the Natwest finals in 2002.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Wooooooooooooooooo !!! What a game !

Beat Australia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka in a row to win the World Cup ! Sachin wins it at last, in Mumbai ! Dhoni plays a wonderful captain's knock and wins the Cup with a six. Wow.

Atharv

Club Cricketer
This is great . First WC win for me . Never watched 2007 T-20 WC live . Now there is champions trophy in 2013 .

:D:D

Sachin is at top of his game as he has been all through his career . He should continue in ODI and tests. He should be in 2013 champions trophy team .

:yes:yes

And Dhoni Rocks. He is best skipper India has had . What an innings under pressure . Just took the game away from Sri Lanka .

:D

Well played Sri Lanka

:thumbs

Though I missed it I am a bit dissapointed with the double toss fiasco. Dhoni seemed really pissed off with that double toss.

:facepalm

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
INDIA won the WORLD CUP 2011
YUVI and BHAJJI literally cried, SACHIN too..... :)

I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN !!! :cheers

----------

Outstanding effort from Gary Kirsten, Eric Simons & Paddy Upton to mold that team into World Champions.. Unsung heroes!! :clap :clap :clap

SALUTE TO GURU GARY !!! :wave

Users who are viewing this thread