Australia can host Soccer World Cup

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
.::Stevo::. said:
lol sorry mate, i thought your location said India.

Yeh, well at least we could hold the Beach Vollyball World Cup at the Dome :p
Well,personally i'd ban men from playing Volleyball.........Women on the other hand.... ;)

mattwinter

School Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Perth aren't building at 60,000 seat stadium. Closer to 30,000.
Canberra could use a bigger stadium they always sell it out during the Super 12.

They are building a 30,000 square stadium, but they are planning to build a 60,000 stadium, for AFL and big rugby union games... only plans at this stage though.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
well there is a plus piont to bidding the world cup, you automatically qualify for it! something we phatetic SOUTH AFRICAN SOCCER TEAM cant do!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
mattwinter said:
They are building a 30,000 square stadium, but they are planning to build a 60,000 stadium, for AFL and big rugby union games... only plans at this stage though.

Which stadium is this by the way? I looked at my stadium source and the Perth stadium has been rejected.
This stadium here.
perthstadium.jpg

Jarryd said:
Oceanias schudeled to have it, but aren't we leaving Oceania?
Its scheduled for Aus really. The only Country that could host it in Oceania is Australia. Its still due for Australia. :D

Howzat

Club Cricketer
andy82 said:
don't Call It Soccer You Aussie ****tard!!!!!!!

No, us Aussies no the sport as Soccer, Football in Australia is either Rugby League, or even more so Aussie Rules (great sport) ;)

Sureshot

Executive member
.::Stevo::. said:
Well we call it soccer mainly because we are into better and faster sports (AFL>NRL) and nobody is that interested in the game.

But it would be pretty good if we hosted the World Cup, even though we totally suck at the game, we have the best facilities to hold it.

Shorts still receeding?

Users who are viewing this thread