Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Champ said:
wow 4 ffrom runout cant believe zorax, is it the bug, so far it hant crept in mine with the new exe
Actually, two were from batsmen trying to steat a second run, only two from the bug.

im not using v5 coz it sounds to hard and v4 is already challenging my bowling skills enough. but i have used u bowling action mod and your camera angles which are very good

can you please tell me the differences in difficultly between v4 and v5 for batting and bowling

Boss great replay camera action and bowling actions. Could you do some more camera angles like when the bowl is hit and it goes to the fielder near the robe like zooming the cam on the bowl and when the fielder collects it zooming it on fielders face just like the t.v also the default batting cam can be tweaked abit like when the bowler is running into bowl the cam is zoomed on the bowlers run upon until the bowl leaves the hand and then the cam follows zooming up to the batsmens face just like you replay angles. If you do this it would be wonderful man.

Boss I got a little confused. I don't have to install the roster file if I'm playing a exhibition match right?

jimbob said:
im not using v5 coz it sounds to hard and v4 is already challenging my bowling skills enough. but i have used u bowling action mod and your camera angles which are very good

can you please tell me the differences in difficultly between v4 and v5 for batting and bowling
In version 5, the Namibian batsmen can slaughter you for about 350 in 50 overs.
In version 4, the Australian batsmen can slaughter you for about 220 allout before 50 overs.
Hope this helps :)
cheaterr said:
Boss I got a little confused. I don't have to install the roster file if I'm playing a exhibition match right?
Actually, you do.

Boss, I have a test match review coming up. All I can say is-its great! Good run rate, applying pressure works, variation of shots(although a few too many ariel ones), and yorkers aren't as effective:). Only flaw is that leggies still dominate.:(
Review maybe later on today.

jimbob said:

Mate i think v4 is lot more difficult than v5 batting certainly..
Balling perhaps is lot difficult in v5 than v4...

CPU will pick the hell out of u if u are balling..

so..u decide what patch to use..till bosyyy fix this...
then it will be a cracker.

joesaadati said:
Boss great replay camera action and bowling actions. Could you do some more camera angles like when the bowl is hit and it goes to the fielder near the robe like zooming the cam on the bowl and when the fielder collects it zooming it on fielders face just like the t.v also the default batting cam can be tweaked abit like when the bowler is running into bowl the cam is zoomed on the bowlers run upon until the bowl leaves the hand and then the cam follows zooming up to the batsmens face just like you replay angles. If you do this it would be wonderful man.

that whould be great..isn't it...
but i think we should let bossy consentrate on the pacing..right now than...any thing else...he'll do what ever
he can after that

boss, many thanks again for your work and sharing this to all of us. its really nice to see, that someone is patching c2004 furthermore. i have tested the TEST patch yet and i have to say: GREAT one! everthing is well. at first i have played 2 games fully on autoplay to see how the patcj works. and now gaming IND (me) vs PAK. PAK made 246/all (via autoplay) and im now on 230/3 of 60 overs. its very realistic to see some badsban of PAK like S.Butt scoring 11 of 60 and otherones like Y.Khan 60 of 70. i can say at this point the patch is great.

p.s.: i love the new camera replays.

i hope you will do your best again to patch C2005 and BLIC. many thanks buddy, you have deserved the "best patch maker" title. :clap

Bossy....u are not a round...i guess u are working on the patch....if u do pls listen to this pls let CPU score 300..and let us controll them atleast in hard mode..right bossy...

right now they try to score 400... apart from that it's great..
so don't mess it up to much...becource i like :boxing

hope it'll be a cracker :upray

Right here :)

Boss, if you don't mind, I have just read your tutorial and want to have a go at trying to change the pacing of your patch. If I can have your permission, I'll give it a go!

Overall,this patch has tremendous improvement over last one.Good work.

Hero said:
Overall,this patch has tremendous improvement over last one.Good work.
Agreeded. Only CPU pacing has too be made less aggresive...like charithnirmal said...let them reach 300, fine, but not 400....

Hi All!,

Hi all!,

Thank u to all of u, who provide their valuable comm/fb/rev abt CGPv5!. was/will not avail for few days!, sorry for that!, due to heavy work in biz. At this point of time, after seeing lot of rev/comm/fb from u, i like to modify the pacing of an ODI as well as make batting a bit more harder in ODI. I think most of u settled for Test match configs and there seems to be no prob. But i need some time to prepare the CGPv5odiFix (may be 10-15 days). Hope for all of u'r grt support and patience till then. (sorry for not posting individual answers to u'r q's which i generally did!, soon will try to do that!).

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:
The batting is just fine! I love it! It allows us to chase down 300+scores, which we should be able to do! Don't change it!

Users who are viewing this thread