Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
My logo database is full and i only have county teams, BBL, Aus domestic and SA domestic downloaded. How can i make space?

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Haven't been keeping up with this logo stuff but does hitting no when the games asks you if you want to replace a duplicate logo not work?

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
My logo database is full and i only have county teams, BBL, Aus domestic and SA domestic downloaded. How can i make space?

Do you know how many spaces are taken up by adboards? I wouldn't mind deleting those to free up space for the other things. Otherwise might have to prioritise and just download logos for some leagues. Unless someone already playing the PC version can confirm if the duplicate problem has been fixed? (Also the whole censored names thing hopefully)

Otherwise, guys, what's your plan for the IPL at the moment? Will you be waiting until the auction and so on, or uploading a version soon with the previous line ups and updating them as you go along? Not sure what's happening with kits either, but mainly just wondering when will be the right time to start Career mode.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
India appear to have a new odi shirt. With it being tournament year I'd imagine everyone will be having a change unless they've done so in the past few months.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
England will be getting new kits in May when we switch sponsor to Natwest

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
India appear to have a new odi shirt. With it being tournament year I'd imagine everyone will be having a change unless they've done so in the past few months.
Yeah I am already on that. Was released last Wednesday.

Reactions: DAP
B

Bigby Wolf

Will England wear a red jersey this summer like they haven been doing since 2005,2009 and 2013?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will England wear a red jersey this summer like they haven been doing since 2005,2009 and 2013?
Time will tell... They might do it also because the Champions Trophy is at home for them again, like 2013!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Any chance of making Buttler's new bat? The Kookaburra Blaze
7b129_blaze_400.png

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They only did that as it were Ashes' years

Users who are viewing this thread