End Game COMEBACK MAFIA! - Rudi, Cerealkiller, El Loco and Ashutosh Town WINS!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
O boy, thought I'd make life easier for you all. But no, you both are still suspicious.
Bates was scum, instead of cool you killed the bad guy, I'm getting asked why Bates.

Told you all I felt he was coached Yesterday already didn't I?[DOUBLEPOST=1585579825,1585579692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why not User or Sod who sounded more suspicious to you initially.
Dude, I didn't suspect Sod, User did. Get with the program.

Lynch: AliB

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
O boy, thought I'd make life easier for you all. But no, you both are still suspicious.
Bates was scum, instead of cool you killed the bad guy, I'm getting asked why Bates.

Told you all I felt he was coached Yesterday already didn't I?
Can you blame me for being suspicious? And aren't you wary that the SK is sure to try and pick you off as soon as the days ends?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Can you blame me for being suspicious? And aren't you wary that the SK is sure to try and pick you off as soon as the days ends?
Hopefully you all can take the info I gave you all and join me hunting the real SK.[DOUBLEPOST=1585585027,1585584913][/DOUBLEPOST]
uhm.. Your reverse lynch increases my suspicion on you.
Ali stop take everything personally and assist in finding the real SK please. Unless you are actively trying to get rid of the towns vigilante? Are you? Trying to get rid off townies?[DOUBLEPOST=1585585247][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry Loco, I don't blame you. I might get offed yes, but I also have a nightkill ability still,we also have a role blocker that can hopefully assist and a tracker that can track.
The SK seriously don't stand a chance if we work together

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Told you all I felt he was coached Yesterday already didn't I?[DOUBLEPOST=1585579825,1585579692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude, I didn't suspect Sod, User did. Get with the program.

Lynch: AliB

Missed this point completely, unlynch.

I could assure myself that you're the vig and we've gotto be sure that the real SK gets lynched otherwise it will be your last day.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Missed this point completely, unlynch.

I could assure myself that you're the vig and we've gotto be sure that the real SK gets lynched otherwise it will be your last day.
Finally :clap

@asprin why so quite mate?[DOUBLEPOST=1585586068,1585585981][/DOUBLEPOST]Unlynch: AliB

Lynch: asprin

Convince me otherwise Nisar!

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I admire the deduction however I'm still not a fan of using activity to determine alignment I think it's unfair.

Well, first of all thanks for that!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I admire the deduction however I'm still not a fan of using activity to determine alignment I think it's unfair.
I agree with the above post by AliB in the sense that with a killing role you could also easily be the SK claiming to be a Vig so I pose the same question, why did you not go for somebody who you were more openly suspicious of? And what makes you think this is an optimal time to claim?
Rudi is not so stupid as to claim a Town PR in an open setup. If that is so, the real Vig should counter claim right away.[DOUBLEPOST=1585587303][/DOUBLEPOST]Unlynch
Lynch : @deleted member

Life Warrior should be replaced @Yash.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Lynch: asprin

Asprin has been quite for some time, I agree...

But what about @Life Warrior . In my opinion, he's more suspicious here.

What if he is the SK and is taking advantage of the fact that we are not targeting him for the sake of his 'inactivity'

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Unlynch
Wanted him to post

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
One thing that i find odd is that the Mafia chose to go after the guy that had massive doubts on PresidentEvil. He surely knows better than to go kill the guy who antagonised him the most. Maybe he got killed first and MB alone decided on the target.
Asprin has been quite for some time, I agree...

But what about @Life Warrior . In my opinion, he's more suspicious here.

What if he is the SK and is taking advantage of the fact that we are not targeting him for the sake of his 'inactivity'
And what if you want us to lynch him for inactivity, just to get rid of one more Townie?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Why claim now? Not really in the mood for a 48 hour day 2 at the rate this is moving.
Hmm..it's been less than 20 hours since the start of day 2. Patience isn't your strong suit, is it?

Honestly I don't see how we will get a sense of who the SK is - at least not on day 2. It's not like he will make it that obvious. That's why I feel your role claim might go invain.

There's also the possibility of the claim being fake and can't be proven unless there's a counter.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
@deleted member Your analysis? You just can't quote a dead mafia and run away.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If @RUDI is the vig.
And the SK did kill PresidentEvil.
then it would be worth to look back at the people who he suspected.

Honestly I don't see how we will get a sense of who the SK is - at least not on day 2. It's not like he will make it that obvious. That's why I feel your role claim might go invain.

There's also the possibility of the claim being fake and can't be proven unless there's a counter.

@Yash. Please do arrange for his replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread