End Game COMEBACK MAFIA! - Rudi, Cerealkiller, El Loco and Ashutosh Town WINS!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
What do you propose we do now then?
The Role blocker and tracker should claim their roles now and share their results.
As we've already discussed, I am the most likely to be murdered by the SK. So the risk at least for night 2 isn't that great for them to role claim. It would also eliminate suspects as we already know the SK killed Sod.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The Role blocker and tracker should claim their roles now and share their results.
As we've already discussed, I am the most likely to be murdered by the SK. So the risk at least for night 2 isn't that great for them to role claim. It would also eliminate suspects as we already know the SK killed Sod.
I actually think that’s a good idea. From their results we could definitely be within striking distance of the SK. Whoever is the SK went after PE last night, so whoever was tracked/RBed isn’t the SK.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bolded part : would’ve straight lynched User. Care to explain that? He was aggressive against PE, granted, but he hit the nail on the head, and given the chance of a triple night kill, i think it was reasonable to aggressively look for scum. Seems like an effort to blend in, jump on the No Lynch wagon, which tends to prevail on Day 1.

To be precise, I ended being wrong there but the way User was playing had me down, yes the approach was way aggressive, and it didn't go down well.
A bit of a red flag, lynching the guy who claimed Town PR in an open setup, saying that MB was too much of an inexperienced player to target, but immediately reversed himself after a good explanation by Rudi, perhaps thinking he made a big mistake? Because if he had a reasonable explanation to lynch Rudi, he would’ve stuck to it for a bit, asking more questions. But he didn’t.

Re-read what you quoted. Initially I thought he is fake claiming but the Bates thing cleared it up, I tbfh didn't read his analysis on Bates on Day 1.

So he thinks @asprin ’s patchy activity and vague posting make him a prime candidate for SK, but at the same time, has nothing to say about DM and LW’s (replaced by @Ashutosh. ) inactivity and patchy posting.
Did I say that?

The thing is the way asprin has played and not the qctivty he's shown, he did reply but only when questioned whereas the other two have been zero active.
Can look like he is trying to lynch a good player, immediately following Rudi’s lynch on him.
Lol, I did post my reasons for the lynch, dude.

So here’s a theory. He said that User looked Mafia to him because of his aggressiveness. So he could’ve killed PE, thinking to frame User on Day 2, if PE flipped Town and User was still alive. But PE flipped scum, and User was killed too, so he went to the next biggest danger he saw, asprin.

Can only laugh at that, if I was an SK, I'd not openly claim as VT. Leave that aside, I did doubt on User and yea was very much in the state of mind that he is mafia but at times you read things wrong, that was Day 1. Dead are gone, need to find the real SK.

Of course all the anti-townies know who the town is so it's the easiest thing to do to interact favourably towards them.

There's only the Serial Killer left, rest 6 are townies, in that case Rydi's theory should work out our way to role claim and get the SK is.

My take on asprin is among the ones who have been posting, again I might be wrong but for that the ones not posting need to help out.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Re-read what you quoted. Initially I thought he is fake claiming but the Bates thing cleared it up, I tbfh didn't read his analysis on Bates on Day 1.
How can he be fake claiming in an open setup? Quite a baseless accusation to make.
Can only laugh at that, if I was an SK, I'd not openly claim as VT.
Why not? That’s the only possible thing to claim. If you claim Town PR, you’ll be counter claimed, and obviously you can’t claim scum. So VT is the only role you can claim as SK.
Lol, I did post my reasons for the lynch, dude.
Yes, but same reasons apply to @deleted member and @Ashutosh. , but you target the better player.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
How can he be fake claiming in an open setup? Quite a baseless accusation to make.
Why can't? The SK and Vig has the exactly same roles, and Vig might not just counterclaim and kill him at night then? A masterstroke.

Secondly, I did re-analyze it and the Bates angle cleared it up.

Why not? That’s the only possible thing to claim. If you claim Town PR, you’ll be counter claimed, and obviously you can’t claim scum. So VT is the only role you can claim as SK.
I was following Rudi's strategy, nonetheless nothing to say you gotta believe me.

Yes, but same reasons apply to @deleted member and @Ashutosh. , but you target the better player.
Did I deny that? They're activity isn't helping.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I was following Rudi's strategy, nonetheless nothing to say you gotta believe me.
What strategy? Rudi claimed PR, but no one has countered him. So you’re saying theSK would claim PR? Trying to point at Rudi?
Why can't? The SK and Vig has the exactly same roles, and Vig might not just counterclaim and kill him at night then? A masterstroke.
So you don’t agree with what i said below?
I actually think that’s a good idea. From their results we could definitely be within striking distance of the SK. Whoever is the SK went after PE last night, so whoever was tracked/RBed isn’t the SK.
I think it’s a moot point anyway, but if the real Vig, if he’s not Rudi, counter claimed, we could at least narrow it down to him and Rudi.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
So you don’t agree with what i said below?
You're going in the past, the above is an explanation of what I thought before lynching him, then this:
Secondly, I did re-analyze it and the Bates angle cleared it up.

Asprin urging people to claim their roles and backing off when it's him, that's fishy(ethics aside please).

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You're going in the past, the above is an explanation of what I thought before lynching him, then this:

Asprin urging people to claim their roles and backing off when it's him, that's fishy(ethics aside please).
Did you read my quoted posts? I was advocating for all PRs claiming.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Did you read my quoted posts? I was advocating for all PRs claiming.
I did and I'm saying something to you, it's my view on asprin.

Nonetheless, game is not giving something concrete unless the two inactives post.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Asprin urging people to claim their roles and backing off when it's him, that's fishy(ethics aside please)
(1) Not roles - singular and that too a PR one
(2) Only applicable if Rudi is faking his claim
(3) I'm not the Vig, so what's the point of me role claiming?

I'm starting to sense that you're just grasping at straws and hoping to get lucky.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@deleted member again thanking but not posting your thoughts :p

I have been following the game. Actually these days my whole schedule is quiet messed up. I sleep at 5 in the morning and wake up at 3.30.

I did thank your posts, but before acting on your reasoning, I first wanted to see AliB's reaction.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

AliB can you please quote that post of Asprin.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
AliB can you please quote that post of Asprin.
He’s referring to these (not that i agree)
I concur. If the real Vig is out there, I strongly urge you to counter claim. The biggest advantage we will have is that we would have narrowed the suspects list down to 2 persons.

Of course if Rudi is the real vig, then our job becomes a bit more difficult as the sample size will be bigger in size.
Not really. I was referring to role claim by myself. You would rarely see me taking that route.

Surely I can't force my beliefs onto others. They are free to role claim if they see merit.
Isn't it down to personal choice? I don't prefer role claiming but if others see fit to do so then I've no problem with that. It's not like I'm anti-role claim - just that don't expect me to follow suit.

Fair enough. In this case, I'm urging the other party to role claim as I believe it will be beneficial to town. Otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered approaching this path.[DOUBLEPOST=1585721464][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not overly fond of this but I think, in this particular game and stage, I find this worth a shot.

I urge all of you, if you have Town PRs, claim now and reveal your actions on Night 1, we have a big pool of players, and the only ways of hunting the SK are either this, or a NK, which won’t be possible if Vigilante (@RUDI ) is killed tonight, which he probably will.[DOUBLEPOST=1585745573][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been following the game. Actually these days my whole schedule is quiet messed up. I sleep at 5 in the morning and wake up at 3.30.

I did thank your posts, but before acting on your reasoning, I first wanted to see AliB's reaction.
And what do you think of his reaction?
@Ashutosh. needs to post too

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I concur. If the real Vig is out there, I strongly urge you to counter claim. The biggest advantage we will have is that we would have narrowed the suspects list down to 2 persons.

Of course if Rudi is the real vig, then our job becomes a bit more difficult as the sample size will be bigger in size.
@deleted member[DOUBLEPOST=1585748592][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're dead, my schedule is similar too.

Users who are viewing this thread