End Game COMEBACK MAFIA! - Rudi, Cerealkiller, El Loco and Ashutosh Town WINS!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Are you for real? You first lynched me. Then questioned my defense, making up things that actually isn't true & finally you are switching from one to another.

First target was CK, second is Me, now you are saying Rudi. I won't be surprised if you take the name of all the players in next couple of days.

Putting a feeling out hardly constitute asking a question.

Your jumping around is a real concern here tbh. You started with CerealKiller (didn't get much support) then you jumped on Evil (no support) and now you're trying your luck on me. I know we haven't played for a while, but man; you are making things way too obvious.

Aha, look at the frustration there. Both using similar tone as well. I just FOSed CK and when read PEvil's posts, I said I have a strong feeling he might be the one and lynched him. Then Rudi suddenly coming out of nowhere and lynching Bates while posting something irrelevant was like trying to divert attention away from PE. That's it. Where did I jump from here to there?

Also I am not looking for any support here. A no lynch on day 1 is always beneficial to the mafia more than town. And yes I am for real Evil..

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a fact: @CerealKiller is being too eager... I have been inactive for a while and almost forgot that i signed in here... Secondly, what's the hurry man?

And secondly

@deleted member has been completely silent
@Life Warrior thanked some posts, but is silent too.

Well, Yash has clarified that i’m wrong, but i thought this part could mean that someone on the Town’s side has some inside info, and perhaps they’re not allowed to reveal it.

We have the Mafia, a Serial Killer, and a Town Vigilante. Theoretically we could have 3 Town kills tonight. Hopefully the Vigilante doesn’t do anything rushed, and stays silent for Night 1.
Vigilante might kill atleast one mafia or the serial killer... So if vigilante kills that will be an advantage to us, the townies... And not for the mafias... And maybe that is the damn reason why you don't want the vigilante to kill tonight.
Putting a feeling out hardly constitute asking a question.

Your jumping around is a real concern here tbh. You started with CerealKiller (didn't get much support) then you jumped on Evil (no support) and now you're trying your luck on me. I know we haven't played for a while, but man; you are making things way too obvious.

Why are you tryna save cerealkiller and evil?

Evil has been explaining a lot... Such long paras were not at all required. But still he wrote them. - that makes him a bit suspicious.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Vigilante might kill atleast one mafia or the serial killer... So if vigilante kills that will be an advantage to us, the townies... And not for the mafias... And maybe that is the damn reason why you don't want the vigilante to kill tonight.
The risk to hit a Townie is much greater than hitting scum. Both SK and Mafia know who to hit, the Vigilante (unless there’s a secret mechanic or something), doesn’t. That’s my reasoning.
You finally made a good post, that’s all i was asking for
Unlynch : deleted member
Lynch : Life Warrior
[DOUBLEPOST=1585420543][/DOUBLEPOST]@User2010 strange of you to miss Life Warrior’s massive red flag. You posted after him

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Catch up man. What's wrong with you.

Your views on most scummy to least scummy day 1 please.

Welll... Everyone is equally scummy, and so are you...

And here (in this post) you are trying to be too friendly with me... Maybe that's your way to ensure that I won't suspect you...

You finally made a good post, that’s all i was asking for

I don't need your appreciation...
And again... Is your appreciation a trick you are trying to play so that i won't suspect you?[DOUBLEPOST=1585420945][/DOUBLEPOST]FOS: @CerealKiller

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is your appreciation a trick you are trying to play so that i won't suspect you?
No, it’s just relief that you aren’t ignoring the game and ruining it.
Welll... Everyone is equally scummy, and so are you...
You are FOSing me, questioning Rudi, yet everyone else is equally scummy too? Afraid of revealing something through your reads?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No, it’s just relief that you aren’t ignoring the game and ruining it.

You are FOSing me, questioning Rudi, yet everyone else is equally scummy too? Afraid of revealing something through your reads?
Rudi asked who I think is least scummy and most scummy. So none here can be least scummy...

And also, you have been the most eager one here... And that makes you suspicious.

You changed your 'lynch vote' very quickly as you got no support when you tried to lynch me. So that we, the townies, In a hurry will lynch someone random quickly.[DOUBLEPOST=1585421876][/DOUBLEPOST]And the game will proceed and you, being the mafia, will be able to perform your kill tonight, easily and fast.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
look at the frustration there
Man, you are so off your game here.
Why are you tryna save cerealkiller and evil?
Are you even interested in the game? Why would I try and save two people? You do realize there are only two scums right?

O boy, this is going to be a long day 1.

For now most townie to least based on day 1 is:
CerealKiller, Loco, deleted member, Sod, Life Warrior, aspirin, Ali, Master Bates, User.
CK - confused townie trying to get the game going
Loco - neutral >> Not knowing about the Mafia chat
deleted member - Vanilla townie ( probably lost interest the moment he received his PM from Yash)
Sod - Played scum in one of the games I hosted. Play style seems different
Life Warrior - overcautious posting
aspirin - neutral in reads >> needs to post more. Perhaps playing safe for a reason
MB - Seems like he is being coached on what to say
User - edgy, jumping from one target to another. Using Fake Passports "old tactics" as an excuse to mask his agenda.

In my limited experience here, its not unusual for players to try and set others up, but this early on User?

Unlynch

Lynch: User2010

@CerealKiller , I'd not continue with Life Warrior mate. But entirely up too you should you want to pursue.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You changed your 'lynch vote' very quickly as you got no support when you tried to lynch me. So that we, the townies, In a hurry will lynch someone random quickly.
It was a pressure lynch on you, to make you post something, and it worked.
Rudi asked who I think is least scummy and most scummy. So none here can be least scummy...
Don’t understand, can you clarify?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller , I'd not continue with Life Warrior mate. But entirely up too you should you want to pursue.
Why would a Vanilla wait for the Night?
CK - confused townie trying to get the game going
Not confused about anything, mate :p
Loco - neutral >> Not knowing about the Mafia chat
Leaning towards agreement, but could also be a ploy? He’s a good player, although i realise it’s a bit far fetched.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Aha, look at the frustration there. Both using similar tone as well. I just FOSed CK and when read PEvil's posts, I said I have a strong feeling he might be the one and lynched him. Then Rudi suddenly coming out of nowhere and lynching Bates while posting something irrelevant was like trying to divert attention away from PE. That's it. Where did I jump from here to there?
Read your own posts to understand the inconsistency in framing people. You did target 3 of us individually and also you ASSUMED the imaginary teams of Me & Bates, Me & Rudi.

So what exactly you are pointing out? And also you didn't answer my questions which I asked before. Are you avoiding it purposefully?

Also I am not looking for any support here..
You don't have to, mafia doesn't need any support. They already have their advantage of night kill.

A no lynch on day 1 is always beneficial to the mafia more than town. And yes I am for real Evil..
Could you please explain how no lynch on day 1 is beneficial for mafia? From what I can see, there are 3 roles that can perform the kill at night. If we go for a lynch, and our lynch turns out to be wrong then the death count will rise to 4. Which one is better? 3 kills with mafia/SK being one of them(hopefully) or 4 kills (that includes 1 lynch) with all townies out.

Evil has been explaining a lot... Such long paras were not at all required. But still he wrote them. - that makes him a bit suspicious
I do explain a lot because that is what contributes to the game's progress and self defense. And people here might be well aware that I post long paras not just here but everywhere in the forums wherever I find the be necessacity. And "posting too long makes me a bit suspicious" you say? Well, I don't know what to say on that logic lol.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
CK, I did not miss it but as you pushed for him so did not feel the need to put more pressure on him as of now. I will wait to see what he posts.

Read your own posts to understand the inconsistency in framing people. You did target 3 of us individually and also you ASSUMED the imaginary teams of Me & Bates, Me & Rudi.

So what exactly you are pointing out? And also you didn't answer my questions which I asked before. Are you avoiding it purposefully?

You don't have to, mafia doesn't need any support. They already have their advantage of night kill.

Could you please explain how no lynch on day 1 is beneficial for mafia? From what I can see, there are 3 roles that can perform the kill at night. If we go for a lynch, and our lynch turns out to be wrong then the death count will rise to 4. Which one is better? 3 kills with mafia/SK being one of them(hopefully) or 4 kills (that includes 1 lynch) with all townies out.

I do explain a lot because that is what contributes to the game's progress and self defense. And people here might be well aware that I post long paras not just here but everywhere in the forums wherever I find the be necessacity. And "posting too long makes me a bit suspicious" you say? Well, I don't know what to say on that logic lol.
What questions? Sorry if I missed those, can you ask again please? I never teamed you up with Bates. A no lynch without any discussion is mafia beneficial always. And why would a vig use his kill if not sure? You are trying too hard now. My suspicion is growing more. Also you don't explain more, you keep posting what is already known while trying to fit in. Simple as that.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What questions? Sorry if I missed those, can you ask again please?

Here they are:

Have you ever gone back and seen how many times I was chosen to be a Mafia?
How can you assume that I post that when I'm Mafia when actually I didn't be a Mafia for most of the time in the past?
Letting people know why I haven't posted till then is a mafia read? How so?
If someone lynches me, am I not supposed to "defend" myself?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And why would a vig use his kill if not sure?
That is valid. But still we are losing 3.
You are trying too hard now. My suspicion is growing more
Admit that you have made up your mind & determined to FRAME a theory on me on first day and perform your kill at night.

And it is clearly visible how hard you are trying to get me lynched. I'm defending myself and you are not even bothered to listen and understand. Which clearly indicates you are not townie for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread