Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

sharathu7

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:happyChak De India:happy

Welldone guyssssssssssssssss..........

Bye Gillyyyyyyyyyy see u in IPL...

DPRA

International Cricketer
What a win for India. And Australia's Dominance in ODI'S is starting to come to an end. And thank god. :D

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a win for India. And Australia's Dominance in ODI'S is starting to come to an end. And thank god. :D

Nothing is coming to end we will bounce back soon and even more stronger . Just need to sort out few things

masti1234

School Cricketer
why didn't our team give a standing farewell to gilly and hogg ??? like aus gave Jayasuria and sl gave Gilly ... come on guys !!!!!

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Beauty from Hopes..Showed Character in difficult situation..Bracken and breat lee have been wonderful throughout the series.Only problems are Jhonson and Hogg..From Indian point of view,it was sachin who did all the job in batting and Praveen and ishant were surprise for Aussis by their bowling..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
why didn't our team give a standing farewell to gilly and hogg ??? like aus gave Jayasuria and sl gave Gilly ... come on guys !!!!!

They have beaten Aus in Aus. Thats like almost winning the world, man!!! You are trying to create a fire and pour fuel into it.... Leave it! Personally more than Gilly's farewell, this amazing victory against the World Number one team in their own den far outweighs anything else in the world

This is bigger than the T20 WC win for me....

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wow wow wow.... India's young/promising brigade along with legendary Tendulkar have done their job perfectly. :hpraise No words to describe this wonderful series victory. I never never expected this to happen since India has a poor records in VB/World series(which is CB series now). Fantastic stuff from India. :hpraise None from my office were sitting at one place and working.. We were all roaming here & there with match's outcome tension.. I should have put a off today.. Anyways, well done India! You showed the people what you are capable of to the people who have spoken about you in several cheap ways. There would be no fantastic reply than this. :clap Excellent.

And Particularly @ Manee : Your article which stated "Sachin can never dominate again " is again and again proving wrong! ;)

And for Sachin, What a legend he is! :hpraise But this will never stop Ian Chap's critics though. :p

Nothing is coming to end we will bounce back soon and even more stronger . Just need to sort out few things

haha.. Stop finding excuses. For just one T20 match loss in this tour, You had a caption in your MSN, " We have ended India's T20 dominance " . Then for this, you speak other way. Accept the fact that India have outsmarted the hosts in almost all the aspects through out this tour. It needs gentleman heart to accept the truth rather than finding excuses. :rolleyes:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing about the culture. You are wrong. You are absolutely wrong. It must have just slipped out of mind in the excitement of victory.

What an excuse, a legend is retiring and everyone has forgot that . They will sue this excuse later on infornt of media if they have been asked . Frankly i have never seen any indian team doing this farewell to any aussie player. I rememebr when Steve waugh retired, Gaunguly's face was like a red blood when Steve was getting applauses and standing aviation . Look at England they gave farewell to Langer,glenn and warnes during 2006 ASHES .

Users who are viewing this thread