m hafeez.jpg

Attachments

• m hafeez.jpg
    m hafeez.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
How do we download these logos please?

View attachment 173299

Surrey is all done, except I cannot set any lineups! I select players and it wont move em! :p
I have noticed that once players are linked, the lineups cannot be edited. They have to be done before linking them.

Sure that will be fixed in the near future.

Hey, not sure if i'm missing something but can we edit colours on a single created player's equipment yet? Cant' seem to find any options for gloves, helmet, pads and hat, only boots.
Players will take the TEAM colour for their equipment, other than bats and shoes.

You cannot individually assign equipment colour for a player, again, other than bats and shoes.

I'd say that player glove colours shouldn't be forced to team colour. Helmet, pads and hat are a differernt matter of course.

Actually, if they want to faithfully recreate past eras, it wasn't uncommon for all different looks and shades of hats and helmets. For some of us this is actually quite an important issue and i hope it's a beta limitation rather than a game feature...

I have hardly touched "current generation" in DBC logging mostly 70s/80s/90s eras and ATB

Also in club cricket where people bring their own kit, people will have different stuff to the rest of the team. I don't remember playing against anyone where the whole team co-ordinated the colour of their batting helmets :p.

Actually, if they want to faithfully recreate past eras, it wasn't uncommon for all different looks and shades of hats and helmets. For some of us this is actually quite an important issue and i hope it's a beta limitation rather than a game feature...

I have hardly touched "current generation" in DBC logging mostly 70s/80s/90s eras and ATB

For historical sides I totally agree. Things were far less standardised then, possibly more interesting too.

Adding to that @blockerdave at club level you don't always have a team kit. We have some players that have paid for the club logo to be on the shirt but some but get all there gear from 'sports and soccer'. It's incredibly rare to see a side take the field in matching uniforms at club level and even rarer to see club emblems on the caps/helmets.

Even at test level some guys don't wear the same hat/helmet. Batting gloves come in a variety of colours too. Pads, gloves and helmets should have the team colours in the one day matches or it just looks wrong (white pads with coloured trousers) but I'd like to see the option to change glove colours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread