Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also in club cricket where people bring their own kit, people will have different stuff to the rest of the team. I don't remember playing against anyone where the whole team co-ordinated the colour of their batting helmets :p.

Very much so.

I won't be very happy if I can't wear the battered, floppy, white sunhat that I've worn every time I've stepped on a cricket field in the past 20 years (which totals about six or seven times). There will be no point creating myself for a career if I'll have to wear a nondescript, uniform helmet; I'll just have to create Dave Cricketplayer instead and be done with it.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice work @Munkeymomo my demo data got corrupted and I lost everything so giving up :/

I'm having the same problems again but I'm determined to finish the county teams. Even if it means uninstalling and reinstalling after putting together every team. I am done after that though.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I'm having the same problems again but I'm determined to finish the county teams. Even if it means uninstalling and reinstalling after putting together every team. I am done after that though.
@Munkeymomo your work is incredible...looking forward to seeing what you can do with Durham...they really do have an tricky logo to get right in DBC17.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Munkeymomo your work is incredible...looking forward to seeing what you can do with Durham...they really do have an tricky logo to get right in DBC17.

I'm quite happy with my Durham logo, but I had to settle for a slightly less detailed lion on the crest. Gloucestershire was the hardest!

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hopefully someone makes a team download list like Blockerdave did for DC14

VDQuint

International Cricketer
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Will anyone explain me about overlays? I dont have that demo version.
This game is gonna kill other studios:eek:.

D

Dutch

A sneaky peak!!
20160928174102_1.jpg
20160928174317_1.jpg
20160928174346_1.jpg
20160928174528_1.jpg
20160928174727_1.jpg

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Woot!!!!!!
Congrats everyone, first time in history of gaming(cricket), huge step forward, wow...

Users who are viewing this thread