Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Updated my England womens team to add the T20 kit (and make minor tweaks to the ODI kit). Username "AGuyCalledKiko" (Would anyone like to do some player likenesses?)

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dolphins Represent :D As a former Broadbeach-Robina Cats player am happy to see the Dolphins receiving an update on here :D

I was actually thinking of doing just the gold coast teams (Runaway Bay, Queens, Labrador ect) but I thought that'd be casting the net too short in terms of who would actually use them. Glad at least one other person from the gold coast can use the Dolphins team :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMpfOLt.jpg

Also did University of QLD. Starting to get my head around illustrator, might have been handy if I managed that 3 months ago :D

Joshlloyd48

Club Cricketer
Is anyone else having difficulty finding Basin Reserve? I see that The SFC Chris has uploaded it, but when I search his stadiums, that one doesn't appear. @thewhiterose any ideas?

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Bangladesh ODI kit for NZ is made and uploaded

Attachments

• IMG_3630.JPG
    IMG_3630.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3628.JPG
    IMG_3628.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3627.JPG
    IMG_3627.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3629.JPG
    IMG_3629.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 166

Bigswede

School Cricketer
These kits are looking great, wonder when we will actually be able to download them and use them,

Bigswede

School Cricketer
It's on the server, under ishmam7
Thanks but the kits are all plain no logos sponsors etc, for the logos sponsors etc to work I believe you must of had the kits before they
Stopped the downloading of logos etc. when searching for teams if you have show logos they won't download an error message comes up.
If you choose no logos you can download the teams kits etc and even if you choose with logos they don't download. At least not on the kits.
I probably haven't explained myself properly. None of the kits I've downloaded have had any sponsors etc on.

dabatman

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BRAB
Keep me updated with any you make - Although not 'alot' of people would use them I will - once the little bug is fixed so that I can actually have the kits with the logos (don't care about in game but kits with logos would be good haha)

Goodie

School Cricketer
Noticed that KP has signed on with Spartan as his new bat sponsor, and it looks as though he has a 'KP' bat.

Would be great to have that available on the community if anyone is good with making bats, also Luke Wright's custom bat would be good to have.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

Users who are viewing this thread