Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

T20

Panel of Selectors
Pietersen was out for 38 and duck showed up.

Bowler celebration cut scenese look out of sync, and why are so many fielders chaning positions after each over.

Once a batsman was bowled and before leaving he looked back at the stupms ..which were intact, guess the non striker was more disappointed ;)

stumpings don't look right..

player models look too big (in main view and other wise), players jump too much :D in celebrations.

Overall, apart from some ok graphics I don't see anything to cheer about.

the ai team seems to react and move in double speed :confused:

msamina

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shailesh said:
Pietersen was out for 38 and duck showed up.

Bowler celebration cut scenese look out of sync, and why are so many fielders chaning positions after each over.

Once a batsman was bowled and before leaving he looked back at the stupms ..which were intact, guess the non striker was more disappointed ;)

stumpings don't look right..

player models look too big (in main view and other wise), players jump too much :D in celebrations.

Overall, apart from some ok graphics I don't see anything to cheer about.

the ai team seems to react and move in double speed :confused:

I agree.. The AI fielding not only moves at double speed, they seem to float to their destination without moving their legs. One moment they are a few feet away, next moment they are are at the ball. Oh well.

The fielders run backwards away from the ball as well. Very funny really...

And the animations are certainly not fluid...I guess the EA team called the floating fluid :p

T20

Panel of Selectors
this game just doesn't look right. like some bad experiment going wrong.

gamerkid22

National Board President
Pak_cricketer said:
The WK dissapeared!!! LOL
LOL :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :laugh :laugh now make some announcements and paste some posters or report to the cops that the WK is missing :shout :rtfl :rtfl

T20

Panel of Selectors
LOL! Gilli ran away after looking at the game?

ok a few more:

Gilli looks like an idiot when many times he appeals to no one in particular..well may be extra cover fielder but certainly none of the umpires.

Stump animation was dead wrong in one runout where the stump tilted in direction from where the throw came, no it did not went back and came fwd. a bad sign.

here's an interesting one I don't think anyone's noticed ;) ALL shadows have hats - even for players wearing caps (wk) or no cap at all (bowler).

that's it for today (in a 3 over demo).

sami007

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
attachment.php

Pretty obvious bug in this screenshot.

hehe im a bit slow...i dont see it! do explain please

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
sami007 said:

Kabir Ali seems to have visited Wacko Jacko's plastic surgeon. No wait, he said he didn't have any plastic surgery. Course not, Michael.

By the way anyone who disagrees with the Jackson verdict flies in the face of the American "legal" system, and therefore hates America, and is therefore a terrorist, or tourist. Or something.

Oh shut up Tom. Go to bed.

jdbais

International Cricketer
Oh dear, this is shocking.

1) There appear to be no bails on the stumps.
2) All throws go to the wicketkeeper although there was a better run out chance at the bowlers end.
3) The WK seems to take a long time to complete the stumping. He gathers the ball waits 3 seconds and then decides to take the bails off.
4) Bowlers sometimes don't appeal for lbw decisions.
5) Fielders dive unnecessarily to stop the ball
6) Batsman don't slide bats
7) Too many misfields, particularly through the legs

I think that's all.

Last edited:

rickyp

International Coach
can someone please help me

I downloaded the install file but now when i try to run it it doesnt do anything!!! Why is this so, can someone please tell me what I could do

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Speaking of fielding, i hit one up in the air with Gough, or pieterson, don't remember, anyway, the feilder came in for a catch along the leg-side boundary, it looked as if it went through his head :eek: :laugh and it went for a four.

squiz

International Coach
jdbais said:
Oh dear, this is shocking.

1) There appear to be no bails on the stumps.
2) All throws go to the wicketkeeper although there was a better run out chance at the bowlers end.
3) The WK seems to take a long time to complete the stumping. He gathers the ball waits 3 seconds and then decides to take the bails off.
4) Bowlers sometimes don't appeal for lbw decisions.
5) Fielders dive unnecessarily to stop the ball
6) Batsman don't slide bats
7) Too many misfields, particularly through the legs

I think that's all.
1) Sometimes the bails go flying, sometimes they don't
2) Yeah that happened to me as well, but one time the fielder at min on did throw the ball to the bowlers end
3) The WK takes the bails of pretty quick i reckon. EDIT: I thought you meant run out, yeah the WK does take a while
4) Haven't noticed that one yet. They'll only appeal if the ball hits the batsman in a certain range i gather
5) I've expeienced that
6) They don't slide their bats if you call them back to early
7) Haven't really experienced that many misfields

All in all pretty **** poor effort so far, most of these bugs were in Cricket 2002/2004

vibs89

School Cricketer
1 bug found for me is that some of the righty feliding that throws into the wicketkeeper throws the ball with the left hand even the if the thrower is right instead they throw left.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
sami007 said:
Both players are white, and one is supposed to be Kabir Ali.

Andrew Wilson said he'd be happy to look at any bug reports we have, shall we send him one?

Users who are viewing this thread