andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
attachment.php

Pretty obvious bug in this screenshot.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
1 bug i found was that the wicket keeper kept on hitting the stumps and appealing even if the batsmen was well in

sangam

International Cricketer
Ok one bug here..

The spinner bowled a yorker and i went down the track to hit...edged it and the keeper caught it..but i was given run out :|...he didnt even hit the stumps!

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Here are few bugs I have observed so far:
1. No run is given if the run-out is reported to 3rd Ump, just as in case of C2K4
2. The keeper still DOES NOT fields the ball. I saw the bowler running towards the keeper to pick up the ball.

More to come.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Ran two, a run out appeal went to the third umpire, only scored 1. Another bug not fixed from 2004.

Also andy symonds took a wicket, in the replays it was all of a sudden Micheal Clarke.

chri$$$

School Cricketer
if u hit a shot that u can get a single of .. u run the single and wait till the batsmen is safely back in his crease 3-4 yards in his crease then run again they run lightenin quick and get 2 runs

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
For lbw sometimes the umpire dont even point their fingers but the fielders start celebrating; The wicket keeper appeals for runout facing the umpire on the pitch; once I hit a ball on the runners stump and took a run and the bowler was standing by the stump waiting for mid-wicket to get the ball; I am so happy I am not gonna play EA Cricket franchisee any more; to be honest I prefer watching BLIC demo videos to playing Cricket 2005 gob bless EA & Andrew Wilson :hpraise

By the way cause of BLIC Cricket 06/07 might be a good game so looking forward to that :)

Last edited:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Can anyone help. I spent 2 hours downloading the demo, 1 hour installing it. When I click 'play' it says "Malicious script- Object Windows Script Host Shell Object; Activity Run; Your computer is halted and needs something to do about this script-'C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 Demo\cricket2005.hta"

Should I continue or should I quit? I daren't continue as my computer might crash but I really want to play the demo even if it is bad

mareen

Club Cricketer
sangam said:
Ok one bug here..

The spinner bowled a yorker and i went down the track to hit...edged it and the keeper caught it..but i was given run out :|...he didnt even hit the stumps!

now thats funny hahaha :happy :cheers

holmie

Club Cricketer
whats with the wicket keeper hitting the stumps. they will have to get a new set of stumps every inning if the wicket keeper doesnt stop.

but one good things is that you can do print screen in the game.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
fielder caught the ball standing one foot behind the rope, should have been six, but given out.

I've had many 3rd umpire decisions, and it's given me the run

Users who are viewing this thread