Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

nikish_a

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
ssssss said:
my game is closing .2 sometimes my games is stopping and system is hanging.plz hlp!!!!!!!111
Is your pc compitible with the game please check it out in readme .
If it is ok then try re installing

ssssss

School Cricketer
nikish_a said:
Is your pc compitible with the game please check it out in readme .
If it is ok then try re installing

MY PC IS COMPATIBLE WITH THIS GAME.
I HAVE REINSTALLED MANY TIMES STILL IAM HAVING THIS PROBLEM. CAN YOU PREPARE A PATCH FOR THIS PROBLEM. I WILL BW GRATEFUL TO YOU.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

f0bstyle said:
fielder caught the ball standing one foot behind the rope, should have been six, but given out.

I've had many 3rd umpire decisions, and it's given me the run

DON`T MIND THIS IS A VIRTUAL CRICKET GAME NOT REAL.

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
I think I've found another bug. I cannot change the resolution. It's like a circle if I set the lowest and click continue and then go back to the display settings, then I find the next highest. If I click continue again and return to that section than I suddenly find the highest resolution. If I click continue again and return to the display settings the lowest resolution is set. Which damn resolution is my game using "really"?????????????????

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Cricket 2006-07 is on the way and peoples r still finding bugs in cricket 2005, EA really have to be think about it and have to test cricket 2006-07 themselves and then have to release the game in market.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
sridharbulusu said:
I think I've found another bug. I cannot change the resolution. It's like a circle if I set the lowest and click continue and then go back to the display settings, then I find the next highest. If I click continue again and return to that section than I suddenly find the highest resolution. If I click continue again and return to the display settings the lowest resolution is set. Which damn resolution is my game using "really"?????????????????

I think that means that your computer can only handle the lowest resolution

mabassa

School Cricketer
Key config

undefinedundefined

Hey friends any body tell me how to cofigure the key settings to numpad. Please reply early as possible please :crying

afridi25

International Cricketer
what are u talking abouty mate. do u mean u want to set different controls

Prakash

Executive member
mabassa said:
Hey friends any body tell me how to cofigure the key settings to numpad. Please reply early as possible please :crying
You cannot change the default keys.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Someone might have told about this ‘Hall of Fame’ error …but since I am frustrated and irritated I desperately want to post this… :mad:

With Great determination, Tremendous skill & Concentration :D , I went on to make a record 558 run Opening Wicket partnership between Strauss & Trescothick on Hard Level….After the Test Ended, I saved my Profile and went to the Hall of Fame to adore my achievements :D …Was Happy to see Trescothick’s Triple Century recorded..but when I went to check the First Wkt partnership, I was shocked and disappointed on seeing the old record still intact..All my Hard Work gone to waste…. :(...

( Screenshots of both ->The Scorecard and Hall Of fame )

Attachments

• ScCrd.jpg
    ScCrd.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 64
  • HoF.jpg
    HoF.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One of the possibility for the partnership error,

It happens when u save and play the game!

i.e, u play for sometime & then save it & exit and again continue ur saved game, even the partnership graph in statistics option gets affected ( i guess )!

johnnymiller

School Cricketer
What can you say about this game. Not too much that is positive.

Given out caught behind or in the slips off the pad, when the bat is up in the air.

Lbw to balls outside the stumps.

Wides given after the ball has come off the batsmen's pad's.
Wides given when the ball has passed between bat & pad.
Fours not being given when the fielder has one foot over the boundry with his hand touching the ball, plus the same for sixes.

had a catch dropped by a fielder at backward square, the ball was heading down toward the ground before it suddenly looped up in a quarter circle motion and landed in his right hand :eek:

being able to score two runs after the batsmen hits the ball into the stumps at the non-strikers end and knocks the bails off. The fielder wont do a thing until you run the second run then it proceeds to try and knock the bails off, which are already on the ground.

Fielding is very unrealistic in this game. Full speed running, picking up with one hand and firing the ball perfectly over the stumps 99% of the time. Fielders never seen to miss the stumps when trying to run you out from normal or close fielding positions.

Full length deliveries are almost impossible to score off. End being bowled or lbw the majority of the time. Leg glances and drives work ocassionally.

The field settings are just plain mental. Thank gawd someone here created the field editier.

Batsmen play front foot shots even though you used the back foot shot key and visa versa.

being hit & hurt by half volley length deliveries.

Very difficult to keep shots on the ground if you advance down the pitch.

Speaking of advancing, you should be able to move the batsmen outside of the crease, not just side to side, and I dont mean charging the bowler either.

Close in fielder's diving all over the pitch even when the ball isnt hit in their general direction. :rolleyes:

Anyone else noticed the bowler will run half way to the boundry if not further to field the ball off their own bowling :noway

Like others have stated, the speed of the fielders is astounding, makes life difficult trying to pick up singles and almost suicide if you try and take quick singles.

So many things wrong on so many levels with this game. :mad:

Had to add my piece, even if its too late and the 07 version is out. Lets hope 07 is a vast improvement over 2005.

Last edited:

lloydc27

School Cricketer
i just think the game is too hard or too easy as with batting there are two options, stay in for 3 hours to make 20 or just advance down the track every ball to make a hundred of 17 balls as i did with my career player against surrey

and is it me or when you bowl a seaming delivery the ball keeps gunbarrel straight? :rolleyes:

R dravid

School Cricketer
I was playing CK25 And i was indian team and was bowling as I Pathan.After bowling in the cutscene i saw that I Pathan becomes fully naked i was surprised to see that.No clothes at all.

Users who are viewing this thread