Cricket Coach 2007 Bugs thread

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rikki Clarke one of the greatest bowlers to ever play the game :laugh
Yep that bug:p and the bug that you find when looking at how many overs he and Surrey bowled in the HTML output.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
When i accept the job as Australia coach the game crashes and also when i play a 2020 (only in Australian domestic) the bowlers don't bowl, it requests you change them from the first over and says they have bowled their alloted -1 overs

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Can you send me the save game just prior to it crashing when you accept the Australian job?

lancashire666

International Coach
saw this when playing as lancashire at the end of day looking at the other scores
bug4.jpg

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
I clicked on my fixtures and found that although I'm halfway through the West Indies test series, the only fixtures are the Indian ones, and when it gets to the 5th ODI (19th September), there are about seven England V India ODI's played on the 19th September, can't show you a screenshot unfortunately as I can't get one by pressing Print Screen for some reason.

lancashire666

International Coach
your based in melbourne Oli, you have sun so im sure you can get a tan as well
im sat in manchester watching it hailstone very hard. in summer, but i like manchester lol

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
There seem to be some questionable selections in the game, here are just some I've come across:
Matthew Elliott playing for Australia
Chris Harris playing for New Zealand
Tino Best playing for West Indies, Dwayne Bravo being left out.
Zaheer Khan and Sreesanth being dropped for India.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Neither Khan nor Sreesanth are absolutely nailed on if they play poorly, chances are they could get dropped in real life if they play badly. Chris Harris actually came very, very close to being selected for the NZ world cup squad after an outstanding county season. Tino Best is on the fringes of the WI squad. But yeah, Elliot is odd.

lancashire666

International Coach
truly frustrating bug!
ive been offered the zimbabwe job, i wanted to see if you can do international and couty job like in ICC so i saved the game as if you cant do this i was going to shut sown the game as i didnt want to give up my lancashire post as ive gotta killer team. but every time i accept the job the game crashes and shuts down!
im going to decline and carry on playing but ive backed up the file at this point in case glenn wants to have a look when he gets back form his hols

Users who are viewing this thread