DBC 17 Slider Thread

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Gents,

The more I play with the game the more I realise how big of an impact the sliders have.

Just with pitch bounce and ball bounce turned up to 85 each I'm getting that zip from the seamers that was lacking.

I thought this may be a good idea to collate all our findings rather than have them jumbled up all around the forum so we can collectively work together to find that holy grail combination.

As many know, I'm relentless with this and love giving it a serious going over!!

With that being said

Ball Bounce 90
Pitch Bounce 90

Gives the seamers that quicker look!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Haven't tried the slider yet, look forward to doing so.

To get this effect difficulties must be custom, is that correct? Or are the physics ones taking effect regardless?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I got several bowleds yesterday with the left arm fast medium (John Lever) bowling to the right handers.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Gents,

The more I play with the game the more I realise how big of an impact the sliders have.

Just with pitch bounce and ball bounce turned up to 85 each I'm getting that zip from the seamers that was lacking.

I thought this may be a good idea to collate all our findings rather than have them jumbled up all around the forum so we can collectively work together to find that holy grail combination.

As many know, I'm relentless with this and love giving it a serious going over!!

With that being said

Ball Bounce 90
Pitch Bounce 90

Gives the seamers that quicker look!

Problem now is -- the ball after I set it, bowls bouncer over keeps head for 4 byes.....

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
On my Ai vs Ai matches I have managed to get some nice bowleds but only playing on rookie which makes the batsmen shovel the ball in the air all the time

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I'm going to try and ramp up the swing and "pace turn" to maximum to get more bowled. Although it seems to me that the batsmen sort of know where it is going and the sliders only affect a cosmetic change. Will report back

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was thinking of making a thread dedicated to testing sliders and sharing our experiences to come up with the best combination.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I do like how you can tweak it to give you a custom pitch as well. Slow Low Turner in Bangladesh then just lower the bounce and pace and increase spin.

Perth... then ramp them up. As far as that is concerned that is very cool!

I got one for you @Langeveldt from a clip I found. A genuine bowled dismissal...

9:12 the most realistic bowled Iv seen so far where the batsmen hasn't done too much wrong![DOUBLEPOST=1482086254][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was thinking of making a thread dedicated to testing sliders and sharing our experiences to come up with the best combination.

That's what my intention for this was. I reckon there's some quality combinations!

Users who are viewing this thread