Not open for further replies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll outline the proposed changes to the file system to support more mods in four or five hours time for those interested in having input into them before they go live later this week.

----------

btw if I don't thank or comment on your mods it's because while we are allowing a framework for modifying the game and allowing artistic expression within it, we cannot expressly show support for any individual modification.

YouBears

School Cricketer
Ross, love the game massively, but i'm on console which doesn't seem as if it will be supported. Have you looked at the way Pro Evolution Soccer provided data packs that included kits and faces? Clever clog modders then found a way to open these update files, change config files and upload the new kits for the game. Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbSucjz4rC4

Would it be possible to apply mods in a similar way for DB14?

Thanks!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's already came up: I think its at the "We're having a look at it; but its unlikely for this version" stage at the moment...

YouBears

School Cricketer
Someone did mention about having looked at the PES modding side of things, just assumed they meant with the pixel editor rather than modding the game files.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's an update on Steam available now that has changes to textures show in real time automatically as you save them.

PriyanshLamba

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
XZp5Rza.jpg
India Kitpack 2014 ODI and Test :D ! MattW please Preview it :) https://www.mediafire.com/?ppk3kyi3sc39jfi

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9102

Now the game has been released on PC, I think we should have a downloads forum so we can share mods more easily :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread