International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australian ODI/T20 Away Kit

2014-06-29_00001.jpg
2014-06-29_00002.jpg
2014-06-29_00006.jpg
2014-06-29_00012.jpg
2014-06-29_00010.jpg

Has anybody figured out how to edit the jumpers and vests?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just finished transferring my bajillion files across to my new MacbookPRO, so I'm thinking about winding up Photoshop and makin' a bat or something... Some of y'all are doing a great job though with the kit stuff, kudos. Great talent in this thread.

barto3568

School Cricketer
Can we have an update in the next patch with more unique sponsors and bats so we aren't limited to how much we can mod? Has anybody found (is it possible) the files to edit hoardings at the grounds?

dontboycottme

School Cricketer
I have an ultrabook. This type of computer is not designed for gameplaying. My ultrabook is an i5 with 6gb ram so it has plenty of juice but only uses hd4000 graphics card. Yet, it runs this game on top setting without any problems. It would appear that the PC version of this game is not very demanding of pc resources. I am actively thinking about building my own gaming PC. I like golf games. I bought the golf club on steam and my ultrabook hasnt got a chance of running it. And its amazing how cheap a top games machine is to build

Last edited:

11Ryan11

Club Captain

ameresh

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In game preview

India and South Africa in game preview.
Thanks to the modder.

More preview coming

Attachments

• india.png
    india.png
    328 KB · Views: 113
  • india_1.png
    india_1.png
    309 KB · Views: 77
  • India_south.png
    India_south.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 99
  • India_south_1.png
    India_south_1.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 78

MJT1994

Club Captain
So I have made the hud logos and small logos for 16 international teams. I did try to make them for the large logos but they didn't look very good.

Just extract the file to Documents/My Games/Don Bradman Cricket 14/textures.

Attachments

• 2014-06-30_00001.jpg
    2014-06-30_00001.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 226
  • International Logo Pack.rar
    345 KB · Views: 135

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Great work on the Aussie kit by the modder.

Awful work on the Aussie kit by whoever designed it in real life. I'm tempted to keep the generic BA default.

shrenik

International Coach
While it's not the best kit in cricket, it's certainly not the worst, is it? The home kit is pretty decent in my opinion. However, the one worn by them in the 2008 Commonwealth Bank Series is by far my favourite.

micgrech

Club Captain
This is something I put together quickly for personal use in game, it's not up to my usual standards for downloads - but while we await more modding, here's a simple international logo pack - which replaces the country flags in the menus and the overlay hud.

Some of it is very rough, I'd hope to do a proper pack in the future, but am waiting the final word on how modding will be done.

Install by making a 'textures' folder in the Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder (or using your existing one) and extracting it so that the UI folder is a direct subfolder. Obviously don't overwrite anything if you're using other mods.

You'll have seen previews in some of my previous videos and screenshots.

Hi Matt,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that your pack changed the logos for first class teams.

Playing in career mode, the graphics on the score overlay displays the Bushrangers logo but on the actual scorecard I still have the standard logos that come with the game.

Do you know how I can update the default logos displayed on the scorecard/scoreboard?

Cheers

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that your pack changed the logos for first class teams.
Just the HUD ones - I was just experimenting with those.

Do you know how I can update the default logos displayed on the scorecard/scoreboard?
Replace the images for the respective filenames in the textures\ui\textures subfolders.

micgrech

Club Captain
Just the HUD ones - I was just experimenting with those.

Replace the images for the respective filenames in the textures\ui\textures subfolders.

Thanks Matt,

If I pause in between a career game and select scoreboard from the menu, it still displays the old logos.

Do you know how these can be changed??

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If I pause in between a career game and select scoreboard from the menu, it still displays the old logos.

Do you know how these can be changed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread