Review Demo impressions thread

Just a question with the bowling. Was the ball speed realistic with the 90mph + bowlers or did it still feel loopy?

cheers

When bowling with Flintoff it definitely doesn't seem loopy. When batting there isn't as much waiting time when playing a shot too; you really do have to react quickly just as Punk said.

Is there any way i can get the demo?
Im under 18 so I cant download, from the online marketplace
and it's not available on my console marketplace cause I'm in Canada:noway

But here's the big one; I think it's gonna be better than BLC 99.

well then.....now i wanna play it even more !! :D

but.....if the games gonna be so good....should i continue with TAOC ??? :confused:
i'll may be decide once i officially play it myself....

Thanks Stevo... i got it.... how long does it takes to download???? its almost 25 mins and its 7% complete... how much time total guys????

Forgot to ask can you have 2 or 4 players in the demo or is it single player only?

Nice review by the way, sounds so much better than 07 and pretty positive stuff all round, cant wait :D

Glad you guys are enjoying it :).

I'm assuming the PS3 demo will be out next week?

Im getting smashed everywhere what difficulty you on evo?

Oh yeah forget to mention two little things as well; You can score runs with defensive shots and you can hit non-lofted shots in the air.

Great review everton fan, that has encouraged me somewhat, although i am worried about the problems relating to bounce.

Great review everton fan, that has encouraged me somewhat, although i am worried about the problems relating to bounce.

Really isn't so much of a problem gas; the bounce has certainly improved since 07. Well, on hard mode anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread