Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode: Competition
Match Type: One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 50 overs / between overs 10-17
Ground: Bradman Oval
Teams: Zimbabwe v Bangladesh
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: AI bowler (a wrist spinner) bowls 9 consecutive wide deliveries in a row.

Had a 17 ball over with Vettori bowling a bunch of wides when I played against NZ. He kept on bowling wide of off stump and I had to start playing wide deliveries outside off to get the over done with.

All modes of the game since the patch Umpires are a joke. Not giving anything for my career player i mean nothing no bowled, caught, even after review, still not out.
Please sort this out ASAP. It was fine before the patch.
this is on PS3

@BigAntStudios were you guys able to recreate the issue of batsmen given out on free hits? Happened to me the other day. If you have not, I will post the scenario where it happened.

Thanks, any video of issues is most appreciated by QA.

All modes of the game since the patch Umpires are a joke. Not giving anything for my career player i mean nothing no bowled, caught, even after review, still not out.
Please sort this out ASAP. It was fine before the patch.
this is on PS3

You are yet to take a wicket post patch? I probably need a little more info as it seems like a very weird bug as no one else seems to have the issue.

Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Start of game and first innings
Ground: Bangalore(?)
Teams: Bangalore v Rajasthan
Get Best: Yes (Lewellyn's teams)
Description of Issue:

2 Issues:

1) Start of the mach delayed by rain. Information came up saying the match had been reduced to 12 overs a side. Bowled the opposition out in 15.3 overs and was given 16 overs to chase it down.

2) Bowling with my offspinner I could get the ball to turn in to the batsman (slightly - on a spinning pitch, with murali!) by pointing the LAS up and right (2 o'clock) which is what I am meant to do. (also got him to turn his Doosra by pointing 11 o'clock); so far so good...

But when I went to use a left arm finger spinner the directions seemed to be invered for some reason? ie - If i wanted him to spin it in to the right hander I had to point the LAS at 11 o'clock and to spin away from the right hander I had to point it at 2 o'clock? Is this an issue the game is having with left handed spinners?

It was late when I finished playing so didn't get a chance to try and replicate the issue

----------

Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st innings, 5th over
Ground: not sure
Teams: my custom v his custom
Get Best: Yes (Lewellyn's teams)
Description of Issue:

I am bowling the 5th over of the first innings with a medium pacer. I bowl 3 no balls early in the over (because I am rubbish). I then bowl two balls (which to be fair would have been wides) which hit the batsman/his pads but are still called as wides.

I forfeit the game because of this (I assume he was offered and accepted)

Last edited:
Change LAS up and left to, up and right. On both posts ;)

What is the last bit about? The online story. Why is it a bug?

Hey Ross, general question/idea as I've got a vid replay I'll be posting of something I've seen twice now (warping fielders I've only ever experienced when they cross between mid off and mid on), when the game is released on PC/Steam is to allow people to submit a data copy of a replay file as a bug report through the game, so you can re-create on a more detailed level any issues we are finding.

Mode: Career (Xbox)
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue: Currently in my second year of career and after about 15 or 16 rounds into the English County Cup season at the career main menu it keeps telling me it's simulating and the wheel under it keeps spinning but no matter how long I leave it stays on the same screen and nothing else happens. Even if I turn off the Xbox and reload it takes me back to the same screen?

Attachments

• IMG_3802[1].JPG
    IMG_3802[1].JPG
    806.2 KB · Views: 6
Mode: Career
Over Count: 5.2 overs
Ground: Sydney
Teams: Sydney 6's vs. Sydney Thunder
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: DC's The Flash in the field...

This speaks for itself... happens to me all the time with Mid On/Mid Off combo but this is the first time I've had square leg warp-speed it to the ball off a shot that was clearly going to race past the fielder. I didn't record the "real time" version of this, but for what it's worth the ball slows down at the point the fielder warps-back to catch the ball, so there's absolutely a "consistent ball speed from the bat" issue occurring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mode: Career
Over Count: 5.2 overs
Ground: Sydney
Teams: Sydney 6's vs. Sydney Thunder
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: DC's The Flash in the field...

This speaks for itself... happens to me all the time with Mid On/Mid Off combo but this is the first time I've had square leg warp-speed it to the ball off a shot that was clearly going to race past the fielder. I didn't record the "real time" version of this, but for what it's worth the ball slows down at the point the fielder warps-back to catch the ball, so there's absolutely a "consistent ball speed from the bat" issue occurring.

You need to think of these fielders as hybrid cars my man, along the ground they are happy go lucky electric powered granny cars and in the air they are indie 500 cars ready to pounce the second you drop the soap

Last edited by a moderator:
I think D/L needs work

My team Tasmania were chasing 263 off 50 then came the rain and the revised target was 245 of 44 and we achieved the target quite comfortably in 38.2 overs yet magically Victoria won

I don't know how to attach a picture but I have one. More disappointing cuz I got a match winning 111*

Had a 17 ball over with Vettori bowling a bunch of wides when I played against NZ. He kept on bowling wide of off stump and I had to start playing wide deliveries outside off to get the over done with.

I have seen this issue as well. Happens only with a left-arm finger spinner. Basically, they bowl alright most of the times, but the moment they bowl one wide outside off, they go crazy and start bowling all deliveries wide outside off.

Right, scratch this (and credit to @Giggity Giggity for spotting the obvious). DRS is set to "none" for 4 day matches.
I've edited this in the matches structure in Cricket Academy but I'm guessing that this won't affect an already started career? Will let you know...

As far as I understand it, changes to match structure don't affect career mode at all so I don't think that will work even for a new career.

That said, it is accurate to reality as there is no DRS in the county championship. In RL they don't even have a TV umpire for run outs as the vast majority of CC matches aren't televised although the game does include them.

Last edited:
Done, thanks (though not sure what u mean by "both" replies)

Online issue is a bug because I hit the batsman's pads and was still wided

----------

Referring to @Jadel

Not sure how to quote on the mobile

I would like to suggest one thing..

The ball when hit with R2 ( pressed with little pressure ) should go a little furthur..that way we can nudge it for a single..
there is hardly any difference between fully pressed R2 and lightly pressed R2..
the bowler goes and picks it up, so there is no way you can take a quick single..
you have to use basic shots to take a single then theres risk of getting caught as basic shots are played in mid air many times.,

another thing basic shots should be played more on the ground..coz i've experienced even if i play a well timed basic shot(using only sticks) it gets caught..

SO

1) lightly pressed R2 should go little furthur
2) basic shots should be played on ground more

----------

one more thing is
few fielders still run superfast

so there are hardly any gaps for lofted shots , they run like the wind and catch it..not realistic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread