School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Second innings 31 overs
Ground: Sussex
Teams: Sussex Vs Derbyshire
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Was bowling away swing and bowled the batsmen off stump. Game carried on as if it had carried through to the keeper. No wicket

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Mode: ANY
Match Type: ANY
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): ANY
Ground: ANY
Teams: ANY
Get Best: ANY
Description of Issue: Ball goes for 4 overthrows yet the batsman run before the ball hits the rope, only 4 runs are given (not complaining, as it's my fault the 4 was scored)

Jadel

Club Captain
Did the batsmen cross before the throw was made at the stumps?

If not then it is correct to only score 4 overthrow

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
Mode: Career / Competition / Casual
Match Type: 4 day / 50 overs / T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): any
Ground: any
Teams: any
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: When using a custom field with deep mid-on and deep mid-off fielding positions there is a multitude of run-outs when the AI batsman hit the ball to these fielders. Depending on the match type most of the time there are anywhere between 4 to 8 run outs per innings. Difficulty tested = Pro + Veteran.

Storer11

Club Captain
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the batsman who gets to the crease first on the first run seems to ground his bat and stuff before turning to run a second run despite me clicking square a lot earlier.

DeadShot

Club Captain
Description of Issue: When using a custom field with deep mid-on and deep mid-off fielding positions there is a multitude of run-outs when the AI batsman hit the ball to these fielders. Depending on the match type most of the time there are anywhere between 4 to 8 run outs per innings. Difficulty tested = Pro + Veteran.

Agree to this. Stopped using my custom field.

ahsan_786

School Cricketer
Mode: Competition created/ casual
Match Type: T20/ T10/ 2 innings one day
Description of Issue: AI not following fielding ristrictions they just take as many fielders out as they want regardless if it's power play. I play with two people and we both play in one team and we got really tired of AI doing this so we created a match in match creater With only 2 outfielders allowed in the entire match but as soon as spinner comes on they take 4-5 fielders outside the circle even in t20 they take more than 2 fielders outside in first 6 overs

Ipswich69

School Cricketer
Console: Playstation 3, NTSC

Mode: Various
Match Type: Various
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Varies
Ground: Various
Teams: various
Description of Issue: The game has frozen on me several times. Players still animate in the field but the game doesn't progress. Pressing save and exit or any other command doesn't do anything.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Match type: First class
Over count: 7.2, 4th innings
Ground: Bradman Oval
Teams: Somerset vs Surrey
Get best: No
Description of issue:
I'm batting, and stupidly call a signal to short mid off. I return, he misses, and I call a single in the big gap for an overthrow. As seen in the video, the batsman makes an odd sideways running movement (has happened previously). Then he doesn't slide his bat in for some reason. So I was run out.

Last edited by a moderator:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Match Type: First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): First over
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Surrey v Notts
Description of Issue: DRS is not coming up for me when it should. It hasn't been an option most the time when I've been bowling so I had assumed that my AI teammates had used the reviews. When I got an lbw shout in the first over there was no review option after the appeal was turned down.

Right, scratch this (and credit to @Giggity Giggity for spotting the obvious). DRS is set to "none" for 4 day matches.
I've edited this in the matches structure in Cricket Academy but I'm guessing that this won't affect an already started career? Will let you know...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My settings in CA dont seem to transfer to career -

in CA 4 day games are set to 2 reviews but I don't get any in career (just started new one)?

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

+1.

The AI also seem to play too straight and lofted most times and these two super human fielders catch everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread