Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 42nd over of second innings
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: Yorks v Derbs
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: Not a bug per say, but a little bit of an odd set of field placings. I have seen this a couple of times so figured I would add it.

I also saw it once with silly mid on, mid on and long on.

Attachments

• photo 1(1).JPG
    photo 1(1).JPG
    564 KB · Views: 86
  • photo 2(1).JPG
    photo 2(1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
DL Target achieved but lost match

Hi

Match Type: One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Simulate to Career Player
Ground: Dont know
Teams: Essex vs Lancashire
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
The match had a delayed start and the messag said reduced to 46 overs. When i selected Simulate to Career Player, Lancashire scored 273 in 49 overs
When i came out to bat with Essex it started raining again and the target was changed to 217 in 34 overs. Since my player got out early, I selected Simulate to Career player. My team scored 218/5 in 30.1 overs but the match result shows

LANCASHIRE WON BY 55 RUNS :eek:
Screenshot attached

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 45
Mode: Casual (and then again in competition)
Match Type: T20 and FIVE5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Issue appeared after game.
Ground: Sussex Oval and Melbourne Stadium
Teams: Kent v Nottinghamshire and Created Team v Created Team
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: After I play two player offline game using two controllers, my profile had been reset (lost all my XP and level) I also lost my created teams (luckily I had shared it before hand) also all the "Get Best" teams were reset to original. My competitions and tours were safe and not deleted. The issue occurred after the match and sometimes the next time I go into the game. It has happened two-three times now. All of my preferred cameras and preferred general settings were reset to default also. Console: Xbox 360.

Mode: career
Match type: 4 day
Over count: any
Ground: MCG
Teams: Vic vs QLD
Issue: when ever playing career, no matter batting or bowling one over gets bowled and then bowler goes disappears and it's just a ball, then after after another over game freezes, started a new career and is still happening, only started to happen the last few days

Match Type: One day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 15
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Essex v Lanc
Description of Issue: Spin bowler clean bowled me, no one appealed, not out, legit ball (not a no-ball). Everyone just went back to their posts and game resumed.

Videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 3 something
Ground: Gadaffi
Teams: India vs PAkistan
Description of Issue: The opponent bowled a length delivary and I pushed it towards third man. It was going nicely towards the boundary but hell umpire had fixed the match :p I was given out :facepalm

Match Type: t20i
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred):9.5
Ground: can't remember
Teams: pakistan and australia
Description of Issue:

batting team review of lbw decision (originally given out)
-pitching outside leg
-hitting outside leg
-decision not reversed

Match Type: ODI
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): can't remember
Ground: can't remember
Teams: pakistan and australia
Description of Issue:
pakistan wearing australian uniform
australia wearing pakistani uniform

Match Type: various
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): various
Ground: various
Teams: various
Description of Issue:
Black screen of death after taking a wicket. happened across several different games and had to restart to fix

Match Type: various
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): various
Ground: various
Teams: various
Description of Issue:
man of the match awards.
-take 6/4 (6 wickets), beaten by a batsmen scoring 40 odd
-take 14/8 (14 wickets), beaten by batsmen scoring 70 in one innings

Here is a general issue by the looks of it:

Position: Opening Batsman
Before coin toss i simulate to my player. When we have won the toss it moves to what should be the first ball. Often however its the 2nd ball of the innings. Had it where my player (#1) starts on the non striking end with 1 run to his name. Its all fine when he scores, but wont be good if he goes out on the first ball :lol

Just wondering, does anyone else experience the occasional issue of the bowling meter being a bit stuttery (career mode specifically, haven't seen it in others but have rarely played them) at times?

9th over of a T20 run rate of 7.52

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
Clearly 2 issues

Incorrectly selecting attacking fields
Picking what most people would call a test field not one day field

Hopefully BA can address this and no reason to think they won't

Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count: 3.0 Gone
Ground: Customised Durban Fields
Teams: Custom Team Vs Australia
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: Was bowling and when 3.0 overs gone, I came in to bowl with a fast-medium bowler (custom player), it was a good length ball, the other guy played an unorthodox shot behind the wicket. The ball was called a no-ball bouncer and the commentator started to say that my player had been warned (1st ball of the over) and the ball was counted as a no-ball. This happened again for the second ball and when I figured out it was going to keep doing it, I changed to (Triangle) full length deliveries.

By that stage, even my full length deliveries were not advancing the over count. They weren't being called as no-balls, but they weren't moving the overs along. Every several balls or so, the over count would move onto, 3.1, then 3.2, but only after several deliveries or wickets. Ended up getting the other guy out for 78 and the scorecard page described it as getting him out in 5.2 overs. I have no idea how many deliveries were really bowled.

@BigAntStudios were you guys able to recreate the issue of batsmen given out on free hits? Happened to me the other day. If you have not, I will post the scenario where it happened.

Mode: Competition
Match Type: One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 50 overs / between overs 10-17
Ground: Bradman Oval
Teams: Zimbabwe v Bangladesh
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: AI bowler (a wrist spinner) bowls 9 consecutive wide deliveries in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread