Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): First innings 50+ish overs
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Essex v Northants
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Jaik Mickleburgh, James Foster and Graham Napier got out the same way to Matt Spriegal. Advanced down the pitch to hit away. Hit the ball. Ball was fielded and they took too long and were slow in getting back into their crease resulting in them all being run out. Was particularly upsetting for me as for the first time ever I was batting okay but ran out of decent partners all in the same fashion.

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mode: Online
Game Type: T10
Problem 1: Stumping problem, on too many occasions when a spinner bowls a wide the batsman is stumped even without charging, the batsman suddenly is out the crease and then is running back to the crease without even attempting to put his bat in.

Problem 2: When bowling, the batting side takes two runs and during the second run, the batsman is suddenly bowled???

awsomeDBC

School Cricketer
Mode: any
Match Type: any/every
Ground: any
Teams: any

not a bug but annoying Camera angle when ever the batsman is BOWLED, we are shown the stump/runout cam, just spoils the fun, cant see how batsman missed it or how good the ball was... Suggestion: Please replace the stump cam with BARS lbw cam.. so we can appreciate the ball that dismissed the batsmen thanks. I would love to see this in patch2, but its no biggi :rolleyes i can live without it.. game is awsome, thanks.. :yes

shahnc

School Cricketer
Match Type: 4 day game
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): End of match after Day 4
Ground: N/A
Teams: Essex v Northamptonshire
Description of Issue:
Northamptonshire 1st innings 265 all out
Essex 1st innings 516 for 7 dec
Northamptonshire 2nd innings 420 for 5 dec
Essex 2nd innings 55 for 2 (Target 170) after end of match.
Result: Northamptonshire won by 114 runs.

Unless I'm missing something, how is such a result possible? The match was a draw!

Attachments

• 20140419_152726.jpg
    20140419_152726.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 60

sportzfan

School Cricketer
Mode: casual
Match Type: any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): any
Get Best:any
Description of Issue: When batsmen advances down the wicket and misses a ball to a spinner the wicketkeeper reacts too late and doesn't take off the bells quickly and the batsman gets back in the crease with time to spare. Even during runouts opportunities after the throw from fielder the bowler/Wicketkeeper is too late to take bells off.

flightsimulator

School Cricketer
Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):Every
Ground:Any
Teams:ANy
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Every time i restart the game it looses all of its data so i have to download all the team all over again. It wont update the stats after the game ends. I went to check in storage devices and it shows that it saves the game but it had saved like 9 profiles of same name. Is there any way i can fix this issue it would be great btw i love the game its the best. P.S. i play with my dad so its on two profiles and its XBOX 360.

mertles

School Cricketer
Mode:Online - Xbox
Match Type:T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):Seventhish
Ground:London
Teams:England (Current) v Australia (90s)
Description of Issue: Clearly bowled someone with spin. Automatic call from wicket keeper and slip (ie. I don't press call button). Not a no ball. Commentary said out but nothing happens. Batsman stays and no run scored. Quickly sets up bowler for next ball without chance to see replay. Should have been out.

acrcmb

School Cricketer
Console: Xbox 360
Format:n/a
Description: I'm near the end of my 2nd year and I can't progress to the next game, if I load my profile with the patch installed it will freeze the console whilst simulating a t20 international and if i uninstall the patch and try going to my next game it won't freeze it justs keeps saying it's simulating English County Cup rnd 15 Durham vs Derbyshire, I have tried multiple copies of the game and my console has no issues with any other games,I have also tried unlinking all teams from their downloaded versions and nothing works.

TripleM

Club Captain
Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): any
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue:

Something fishy is definitely going on with bouncers. There are three different (but possibly connected) issues:

- I bowl a normal/full length ball, and get warned/no-balled for bowling a bouncer.

- I bowl a bouncer for the first time in an over, and get no-balled, with commentary saying 'he'd been warned', etc. However, in none of the previous balls had I either bowled a bouncer, or had any signal from the umpire/commentary about an earlier ball being a fake 'bouncer' as in the first issue above.

- Sometimes I bowl a bouncer (which hits the batsman, say), and get no signal from the umpire about it being a bouncer. I then bowl another one later and get no-balled. Not sure if this was because the first one was indeed a bouncer, or whether the first one was deemed not high enough and the second is due to issue number 2 above.

Note that a separate issue is that balls in the pitch map are often all over the place (eg way off the pitch). I wondered if bouncers are being called based on the locations on this pitch map, but that's not the case - the above issues happen when the pitch map is perfectly correct and shows just one bouncer.

One thing further to add to this - tried bowling a bouncer on the first ball of an over, and still got called for a 'no-ball' on height. Might have been over the batsman's head, but that would have been a wide instead, right?

BabuGenu

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This game is very addictive, so it has a long life / playability for sure.
The more i play, the more i i find glitches.
1) Fielders running out of boundary in to the stands. (can't you patch it to not to go outside boundary rope ?)
2) Players / bowlers going through each other (rarely) , impatient Wicket-Keeper and players near stumps, crashing and sliding on each other.
3) Getting wide balls called, even though ball hits on foot. Similar with No balls from spinners due to height.

I can ignore above glitches, the things which are really very frustrating are

1) Lag in online gameplay, even though FAST internet connection on both sides.
2) Taking wicket in an online match, but next ball the batsman still there.
3) In awesome DRS system, clearly seeing the system in favour of you to get decision overturned, but umpire sticks with his decision (This i really don't get it)
4) Ground shot going for boundary, and the next thing you know you are out caught. In replay too, you can see ball going to the boundary.
5) very recently found out some players using short balls with very very very slow speed, so you can actually bounce the ball twice before it reaches you. THIS IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS, as this could lead to negative bowling. Few online players already doing it. Reminds me of underarm bowling incidence of 1981.

These things really hampering the fun aspect of the game. I hope the major issues get resolved / patched up quickly.

CallyT

School Cricketer
Match Type: All
Over Count 1st over always
Ground:any
Teams:Qld Vs various
Description of Issue: I am the number 1 opener, When the game starts you end up at the non strikers end without playing however it shows you already having faced the first ball. Its annoying because on 3 occasions now I have been given out and either didnt get to even play or are straight into 2nd innings. Its also effected my status and dropped me a level cause it killed my average. Its a bad bad bug.

sunnykinger

Club Captain
Mode: Tour
Match Type: One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 9th Over
Ground: SriLanka HomeGround (don't remember the name)
Teams: India vs Sri Lanka
Description of Issue: I was bowling first. One of my fast bowlers bowled a delivery which knicked the bat and went onto the keeper. The catch was successfully taken by the Keeper but it was given not out. I took a review and in the review it was clear that the ball has slicked the bat. I was expected that the umpire would reverse his decision but I was shocked that he did not. I think the new patch has disturbed the functionality of the review system.

I am not sure if anyone else posted this type of problem before but my apologies if it is reposted.
Another Issue

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 3rd over
Description of Issue: I came to bat and saw 3 fielder outside the inner circle in a powerplay. I think we can only have two if I am not wrong in this.

If I found more bugs then I ll definitely try and click pictures and post it here.
Thank you

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 9th Over
Description of Issue: I was bowling first. One of my fast bowlers bowled a delivery which knicked the bat and went onto the keeper. The catch was successfully taken by the Keeper but it was given not out. I took a review and in the review it was clear that the ball has slicked the bat. I was expected that the umpire would reverse his decision but I was shocked that he did not. I think the new patch has disturbed the functionality of the review system.

I had exactly the same thing happen to me.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Match Type: 4 dayer
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 23rd
Ground: Melb ground (I think)
Teams: Qld Bulls vs Vic Bushrangers
Description of Issue: Came in (no 5 batsman) and blocked 2 deliveries then was awarded the 'blocked three times in an over' even though I'd only faced two balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread