Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Im not sure if this had been answered already or not but is there a way to select stadiums for competition mode like the world cup for instance was in india then all the games would be played in india stadiums or if its in england then all the games would be in england? Sorry if this has already been answered

Zaneo

Club Captain
Trying to find out information on the in game sliders. Ever since patch 3 can't bat with my player who's stats are 3/4 full can anyone tell me how the batting sliders work and iffy they make it easier for me or the complete as well... thanks

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Trying to find out information on the in game sliders. Ever since patch 3 can't bat with my player who's stats are 3/4 full can anyone tell me how the batting sliders work and iffy they make it easier for me or the complete as well... thanks

There are 5 batting related modifiers which you can tweak to make batting easy/difficult. They are grouped together right after the first three sliders (Bowling related) and start with "Ball Marker Display Time" and are "Shot Timing Difficulty", "Foot Placement Difficulty", "Bowl Quality Influence" and "Shot Choice Difficulty". The lower the value of these sliders (other than Ball Marker one), easier the batting experience. Make sure you select "Custom" difficulty for batting else sliders will make no difference. I suggest put the 4 sliders right after Ball Marker one to 30 and see how you go.

Rajiv M S

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I dont know if they fixed the issue with reflex catches not being triggered on pc in the recent patch , but I just got one and put it down unfortunately :P Seems like 1 part is pretty much fixed :)

Scott Ledger

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

I've just had a notification on my PS4 with a new update from BigAnt.

What issues has it rectified, I'm hoping career mode is sorted.

Zaneo

Club Captain
There are 5 batting related modifiers which you can tweak to make batting easy/difficult. They are grouped together right after the first three sliders (Bowling related) and start with "Ball Marker Display Time" and are "Shot Timing Difficulty", "Foot Placement Difficulty", "Bowl Quality Influence" and "Shot Choice Difficulty". The lower the value of these sliders (other than Ball Marker one), easier the batting experience. Make sure you select "Custom" difficulty for batting else sliders will make no difference. I suggest put the 4 sliders right after Ball Marker one to 30 and see how you go.
Thanks heaps for that I look forward to giving it a go[DOUBLEPOST=1485462823][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Zaneo keep the sliders default and play the game with hard or hardest difficulty at legend level. This setting will give u a fine balance between bat and ball.
Woah that seems intimidating but ill give it a go

JackHerbie

School Cricketer
Does anybody know why on my casual t20 games theres no review system/match rules IE amount of bouncers in an over etc. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread