Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Such a shame. Such an annoying bug.

Sometimes the fielding in this game gets dangerously close to Ashes Cricket when a few overthrows in a row happen.

worst ones for me, which i had a lot of, were when the throw comes in to the wicket keeper, right at him but bounces a little in front of him and he doesn't move so it goes past him, and the slip is "backing up" but also just stands there and lets it go for 4. absolutely rages me when that happens!

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Any detail on what you were doing prior to it crashing? What game modes you're playing, etc. Any little detail - particularly where the same kind of thing has caused a crash more than once - can be helpful in trying to find those cases and resolve them.

If you're on PS4 and get a crash, make sure to send through the error report with the video - these help a lot in tracking down crashes.
I was playing career mode ,sometimes the crashes are random but at times crashes seem to get trigger as soon as i try to use the replay feature after hitting a boundary,that almost certainly gives a crash ,so i usually avoid using replay.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Quick question... in career mode if you are batting in the middle of a match,can you save and exit and resume the match from where you left off?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
worst ones for me, which i had a lot of, were when the throw comes in to the wicket keeper, right at him but bounces a little in front of him and he doesn't move so it goes past him, and the slip is "backing up" but also just stands there and lets it go for 4. absolutely rages me when that happens!
The one when the fielder lets it just go through his legs is the worst

ben1983

School Cricketer
When you say "end of last over", do you mean end of any over or end of last over of an innings?
The last over bowled. I took a wicket and my Mrs unplugged xbox by mistake (ha!!) to straighten her hair, and when I loaded it had saved but at the start of my over, was fuming but impressed it saved at over end none the less :thumbs

the kyle za

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0879
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Downloded teams, all international teams
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Teams only use 1 kit for all formats
Bug description (detail): Teams don't seem to change kits for each format, even though the defaults are set correctly in the academy. For example England were using the test kit for every format and Bangladesh were using the one day kit for every format.
I looked further into it and think that the team plays in whichever kit is at the top of the uniforms list.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
hi, has anyone seen rain in the game? I mean the visual effect.
This was in dbc14:

micgrech

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

Unfortunately there are a few things that makes my blood pressure boil with this product!

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
My mates struggling...how do u get to download get best again on Xbox. He's already started a career pre patch 3 and wants to start again but can't find get best option...any help appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread