Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So what the hell is this censored player problem? All the names of players and teams are appearing censored. I am on PS 4, patch 3.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So what the hell is this censored player problem? All the names of players and teams are appearing censored. I am on PS 4, patch 3.

I thought the issue was fixed in Patch 3. Didn't hear of anyone else facing the same problem.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
So this censored thing happens when i exit an ongoing career match and load it again. The names appear normal in the next match.

thisISjoel

School Cricketer
I don't know if this is the thread for it, but something happened that I thought was really cool in a first class match in my career playing for NSW I was bowling my leggies, the batsman charged me, nicked behind, my keeper took the catch AND whipped the bails off! I didn't even realise there was an edge initially, I thought it was a stumping, but the scorecard said caught behind and the replay revealed the big edge.

I thought it was really cool that the keeper still went for the stumping. Very realistic.

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
If I start a new career and don't accept some contract offers from different T20 comps from around the world will it stop me being selected for the Aus national teams?

DeadShot

Club Captain
Wanted to bring this up again. Anyone found any Solution or workaround for AI giving away cheap wickets in test matches. Yesterday I thought I would have close test match on green wicket.

I scored 144 in 1st innings
AI (SA) batted poorly and got all out for 122
In 2nd innings, I played with patience and set them target of 284.

I expected a close match. Result was AI were 0/40 at one point and for one moment I thought the game is on. But AI ended with 142 all-out. :facepalm

This is in
Pro Difficulty
Bowling Easy
Batting Custom

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wanted to bring this up again. Anyone found any Solution or workaround for AI giving away cheap wickets in test matches. Yesterday I thought I would have close test match on green wicket.

I scored 144 in 1st innings
AI (SA) batted poorly and got all out for 122
In 2nd innings, I played with patience and set them target of 284.

I expected a close match. Result was AI were 0/40 at one point and for one moment I thought the game is on. But AI ended with 142 all-out. :facepalm

This is in
Pro Difficulty
Bowling Easy
Batting Custom
I've found the AI seems to be dumbed down since patch 3 beforehand I used to feel the AI gave me a decent challenge but now I get them out easy playing the same shots in the match I'm playing now have had 4 of 5 wickets caught at cover hopefully BA can get the AI back to somewhere like it was before patch 3

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If I start a new career and don't accept some contract offers from different T20 comps from around the world will it stop me being selected for the Aus national teams?
No, but it will mean you will play fewer T20 matches, and selection chances for a particular form are improved by playing more

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
It's to do with parental controls.

That is the official reason for it , along with not having your Primary Controller enabled (or something along those lines)

But about 18 of the 22 Guys participating in my League currently have this problem , and none of them have been able to fix it in any way . The one guy actually have his whole teams Line up cencored , what a stuff up .

An official step by step how to bypass this irritating feature would be deeply appreciated.

@MattW , linking you since I see your the official face of BA these days on here .

knockedin

Club Captain
Quick question, in my career selection status it has the english county comps, can I be selected for the first class team or just t20? It seems like i can be selected for first class but some people have said that you can't. I am doing an aussie career by the way

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Quick question, in my career selection status it has the english county comps, can I be selected for the first class team or just t20? It seems like i can be selected for first class but some people have said that you can't. I am doing an aussie career by the way
Yeah you can

Users who are viewing this thread