Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Making conversation. So maybe if Admin/Staff made more threads for debates also making ones so members can have a laugh/joke. Keeping a balance sort of, doing this in the DBC 17 thread though. The logo creator looks very interesting am at a basic level usually finding pictures with no backgrounds. Wondering if it’s possible to upload a pic onto the PS4 to add to the game never tried anything like that before.

It was a stick of rhubarb Dutch, so close.
Everything that can be edited in the academy, which is basically everything, will be cross platform. So anything made on one platform will be available for all platforms...they havent even begun yet! The academy is feckin great and is just as much fun to play as the game itself...

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is there any other info you can give us ( to dangle the proverbial carrot )!

D

Dutch

Is there any other info you can give us ( to dangle the proverbial carrot )!
I didn't mean that last post to sound as if I have access to the game itself. That is absolutely not the case: just a few rabbits who are helping iron out the creases of different aspects of the academy. They are really committed to building one last game and taking it light years further: the editing capabilities are going to be utterly unbelievable. There will be a learning curve and things in the logo creator are still very unstable: but you can grab a image from the web, trace it and stick it on basically anything you like in the size and angle you like.....and share it wth any platform you like...everyone can be a kitmaker, logomaker, batmaker, stadium maker, adboard maker....right from the academy itself.....

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Stadium maker as well? Sounds impressive. Hope my laptop's able to run it all once it's added.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
So a stadium maker with editable advertising eh? Interesting.

Are you just saying that or have you seen some menu options that confirms it? I know a stadium editor has been hinted at many times and has been stated as a big goal but never confirmed.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I didn't mean that last post to sound as if I have access to the game itself. That is absolutely not the case: just a few rabbits who are helping iron out the creases of different aspects of the academy. They are really committed to building one last game and taking it light years further: the editing capabilities are going to be utterly unbelievable. There will be a learning curve and things in the logo creator are still very unstable: but you can grab a image from the web, trace it and stick it on basically anything you like in the size and angle you like.....and share it wth any platform you like...everyone can be a kitmaker, logomaker, batmaker, stadium maker, adboard maker....right from the academy itself.....

Thanks for the update and great to hear the enthusiasm. Do lettuce know if you learn any more.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Does it have one of these tutorials?

hqdefault.jpg

Gurjot95

National Board President
So a stadium maker with editable advertising eh? Interesting.

Are you just saying that or have you seen some menu options that confirms it? I know a stadium editor has been hinted at many times and has been stated as a big goal but never confirmed.
The variables in the CA files strongly hints that it is present too. Once I get time, I'll explore more and reveal the interesting bits.

barsiem

School Cricketer
Hey all. I suspect this has been asked before but my search for it has come up blank & this is a BIG thread... Will I be able to continue my career player from DB14 in DB17? I saw there was an option to import players but I'm guessing it doesn't extend to this?

D

Dutch

Hey all. I suspect this has been asked before but my search for it has come up blank & this is a BIG thread... Will I be able to continue my career player from DB14 in DB17? I saw there was an option to import players but I'm guessing it doesn't extend to this?
Iirc I think it has already been said that this wont be possible.... Someone will need to correct me on this....

Users who are viewing this thread