Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What are your complaints about the game? Thought you were quite happy with it initially?

Not having a go just not sure if i misunderstood/misremembwr what you said before or your views altered or whatever? Genuine q.

Yes I was, but the more I played the more I saw the late cuts to full yorkers onto the stumps, the lob shots in the air to be caught when a bad ball is bowled, the inability to cover drive, the attribute settings not all working as I thought they did, and then the crashes started to come every half an hour or so..

I certainly feel like we can now see the difference between good and bad AI players, but that's about it. Try setting catching to 0 and watch most balls be taken, and try making a good defensive batsman to bowl at in a test match who doesn't smash the ball in the air. It is nearly 2017 and I thought we would be able to do this by now.

That post was probably made after a crash so i was probably fuming. I guess I have some patience with it all, but I thought they would build on 14 and we would have a solid release first up.

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Just read the DBC Patch #2 / FAQ Thread and I would like to say thanks to Big Ant Studios for considering the request of more in-depth individual career mode stats. It's the only thing missing from an otherwise great career mode.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Actually gutted, tour save crashes on loading. Was honestly looking forward to trying to build on a great performance with the ball... I know to avoid starting a career then

School Cricketer
Guys, how/can you change your appearance and equipment in career mode? Also, I'm a year in and I can't see my selection status. Does that show up after a year?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Guys, how/can you change your appearance and equipment in career mode? Also, I'm a year in and I can't see my selection status. Does that show up after a year?
Press triangle on the "my player" tile for selection status. Pressing square on the same tile will take you to your appearance. I don't think you can change equipment though?

cricketer21

School Cricketer
Just read the DBC Patch #2 / FAQ Thread and I would like to say thanks to Big Ant Studios for considering the request of more in-depth individual career mode stats. It's the only thing missing from an otherwise great career mode.
Have you tried it with the new patch and can you tell me how it is playing

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone tell me what is Stamina all about in DBC 17 (I haven't played the game yet since I am a PC USER, but have seen people talk about stamina quite a bit)

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
We will be on TV this summer.... a lot.... but not for what you think ;)
Please...let it be BA Boxing[DOUBLEPOST=1482339826][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm hoping it's the Tennis game you guys are working on... looking forward to finally retire my PS3 as the only game I use it for is Top Spin 4.
Likewise (except game is fight night champion) how about Boxers playing tennis?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A slighly unrelated question, does anyone know the modding capabilities of the new DBC?

More related to HUD than the kits,bats etc.

Users who are viewing this thread