Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm loving this game ever since it came out. With the Patch 3, the game has become error free for me on Xbox one and is thoroughly enjoyable.
The game has become more difficult but with the sliders adjusted, anyone can have fun !

Any further patches will only be a bonus for me.

EhsanShah556

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yep, the game is great. I especially play online game for most of time. But, points not being updated on leadership board is annoying.

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
A mate of mine has just bought DB17 and after reading these forums hasn't a clue where to start regarding get best/manual downloads etc...I'm finding it hard to advise him after multiple deleting and uploading of various files (teams, logos, kits etc) and patches since back at Xmas. Suppose my question is what's the best way, as of right now after patch 3, for him to simply put in his disk and enjoy a career mode game?

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
In the stats page of my player career, its saying that I've played 4 list A matches when I've only played 2, and it says that my average is 29, when it should be above 50???

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A mate of mine has just bought DB17 and after reading these forums hasn't a clue where to start regarding get best/manual downloads etc...I'm finding it hard to advise him after multiple deleting and uploading of various files (teams, logos, kits etc) and patches since back at Xmas. Suppose my question is what's the best way, as of right now after patch 3, for him to simply put in his disk and enjoy a career mode game?

check the pinned topics in the Cricket Academy forum:
(Planet)Cricket Academy - PlanetCricket Forums

"get best" should be enough to get the teams quickly, unless there is some bug.

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
It is said that you can rotate as many times for a higher spin.

However my Q is
how to time the release of RS up, when the spin rotation meter on the left is in green?

After every round of the rotation of the LS the spin meter starts from red/orange -yellow -green & so on...& immediately the time for moving the RS up & whatever would be the spin rotation red/color/green is locked in there

can we lock in the spin rotations at desired levels at a particular color & then push the RS up at green...

Is there a way to systematically push the RS up at the desired spin rotation ?

Please guide...

I would be interested to know if it has an effect as well.

Worldbossjr

School Cricketer
Suddenly, my spin bowling isn't turning anymore. This happened randomly after i turned off my game and started back playing another day. Not only for my player, but in other game modes (offline) everything is going STRAIGHT! I played an online match and it worked. Even when i turn up the gameplay modifiers like someone suggested, it shows more rpms but no delivery is turn at all, even on a dry, dusty wicket, perfect spin input, perfect release, nothing. PLEASE HELP.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it normal when you're backing up as the bowler to regularly miss the ball as its thrown to you?

Surely this isn't in the game so I must just not be pressing the right buttons

Alberts

International Coach
Suddenly, my spin bowling isn't turning anymore. This happened randomly after i turned off my game and started back playing another day. Not only for my player, but in other game modes (offline) everything is going STRAIGHT! I played an online match and it worked. Even when i turn up the gameplay modifiers like someone suggested, it shows more rpms but no delivery is turn at all, even on a dry, dusty wicket, perfect spin input, perfect release, nothing. PLEASE HELP.

Which version have you got, Steam, PS4 or Xbone?

mattk

Club Captain
Is it normal when you're backing up as the bowler to regularly miss the ball as its thrown to you?

Surely this isn't in the game so I must just not be pressing the right buttons
Very normal unfortunately.

Englishman

School Cricketer
Any else not been selected for different leagues once one season is over even though it says expecting selection had this for two seasons now

Users who are viewing this thread