• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
So looking forward to a match isn't sensible? Fine.

Well the match doesn't exist. Mr McMahon was never even mentioned in my show.

I think Nunzio needs a push.

He's a bit old now. He is a ECW Original I guess, so he may come into it later on. I'll take your idea into consideration.

Last edited:

TheDon

School Cricketer
Still, you can't deny that it was a strange idea to give Mark Henry a title shot. I'm not completely sure he deserves it, you'd be better off giving it to someone with charisma like Khali, who can be credible holding it.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Still, you can't deny that it was a strange idea to give Mark Henry a title shot. I'm not completely sure he deserves it, you'd be better off giving it to someone with charisma like Khali, who can be credible holding it.

To be fair, Simon, he makes a good point. I think a special Khali rap every show would also be pretty good. Khali needs more TV time on this, and you should stop making him fight for the cruiserweight title. He needs to fight in the heavyweight leagues now.

TheDon

School Cricketer
A Khali rap is a good idea, maybe another special could be a bikini battle - maybe start of with Big Daddy V vs MVP?

sd92

International Coach
Stop messing up my story. I can just as easily mess up yours, but i'm not that sad.

Remember, I know something about you, which can easily be told. I have the MSN convo's to prove it.

TheDon

School Cricketer
Okay, stop spamming up Simon's thread now. Poor guy's obviously so upset he's threatening us with something. :p

sd92

International Coach
Don't worry. I could do it to yours just as easily. Only I have a life.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Yes, a life that leads you to haunting Other games stories sections of cricket boards. What a gripping life you lead.

sd92

International Coach
Yes, that's what I do at 11:30pm. Not all day.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Ok, stop it all of you. Connor and Don need to stop giving comedy advise, but even if they do Simon should just ignore them and let them go away.

Users who are viewing this thread