• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Agreed, Chez. Could you please analyse my show, nobody has done it yet, because these berks have continually commented stupid stuff, and the shows has been forgotten.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
* Intro segment was quite nice, but why would Rey, a face, do a sneak attack to get a match? Seems a heelish manouver to me. Would be nice to see more dialogue. Rey + Punk = Awesome
* Hardyz vs. Londrick. Aren't they both faces? Generally wouldnt do it, but if it was necessary then fine. Seems like the whole match was just to make the New Breed look good, which isnt a bad thing, but the Hardyz are a top team. Maybe it should have been a lesser team. Nice PPV match, but announcing the stip now would sell more PPVs!
* Big Daddy V vs. Originals. You just buried 2 really big name ECW originals which is never a good thing. It puts Big Daddy V over, but at what cost?
* Morrison vs. RVD. The match isn't written very well if I am going to be honest. Thats the only complaint I can come up with because the booking was OK. Are they fighting at the PPV? What are the matches at the PPV for that matter? Not a whole lot of build up except for the interbrand match.
* Closing segment was ok. If Umaga ripped up the contract, is he in the match? Normally I would assume not, but I guess he is. Punk vs. Rey looked far better as a match than Umaga vs. Punk vs. Rey, but I guess you had to include Raw.

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
* Intro segment was quite nice, but why would Rey, a face, do a sneak attack to get a match? Seems a heelish manouver to me. Would be nice to see more dialogue. Rey + Punk = Awesome
* Hardyz vs. Londrick. Aren't they both faces? Generally wouldnt do it, but if it was necessary then fine. Seems like the whole match was just to make the New Breed look good, which isnt a bad thing, but the Hardyz are a top team. Maybe it should have been a lesser team. Nice PPV match, but announcing the stip now would sell more PPVs!
* Big Daddy V vs. Originals. You just buried 2 really big name ECW originals which is never a good thing. It puts Big Daddy V over, but at what cost?
* Morrison vs. RVD. The match isn't written very well if I am going to be honest. Thats the only complaint I can come up with because the booking was OK. Are they fighting at the PPV? What are the matches at the PPV for that matter? Not a whole lot of build up except for the interbrand match.
* Closing segment was ok. If Umaga ripped up the contract, is he in the match? Normally I would assume not, but I guess he is. Punk vs. Rey looked far better as a match than Umaga vs. Punk vs. Rey, but I guess you had to include Raw.

Cheers for the points. Something to help me improve and take into consideration.

Umaga is in the match, he just doesn't understand about the contract.

The PPV match is RVD vs. John Morrison vs. Sabu vs. CM Punk...then there are 2 spots left because "nobody is worthy on ECW" so the challenge is issued for one member of RAW and one from Smackdown to come into the match. E.g Rey and Umaga.

Users who are viewing this thread