Rated:RKO

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
6ew8aph.png

"Whoa I'll never give in!
Whoa I'll never give up!
Whoa I'll never give in!
And I just wanna be, wanna be loved!"

*The usual pyros go up and the crowd roar as RAW begins! The camera changes to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler, who are smiling at ringside.*

Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night RAW in Alabama! As always I am joined by Jerry 'The King' Lawler! What a show tonight, our main event, we will be joined by The Champ, John Cena to see who triumphs in our Number One Contender's match between Khali, Michaels and Edge!

Lawler: And don't forget the Tag Team Invitational for the titles, JR! The first two qualifying matches between World's Greatest Tag Team/Cade and Murdoch and Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra/The Highlanders!

Segment One - Important Issues

*'I Am Who I Am' booms around the arena as James Rutherford makes his first appearance as General Manager. He struts down the ramp, as the fans are already not keen on his power walk. James enters the ring and picks up the microphone.*

Rutherford: Evening! I'm the new GM! And issues already startle me. As you know, Shawn Michaels will be in tonight's Triple Threat.

*The fans cheer and shout out praise for HBK.*

Rutherford: This isn't allowed, I am afraid.

Lawler: What?

*The fans boo and hiss at the proposal.*

Rutherford: HBK isn't allowed on the orders of well.... ME! He isn't good enough, so the new fighter will be.... THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!

*Mark Henry walks down the ramp and Rutherford laughs. Henry stares at the fans, as if to say no-one will stop me.*

Segment Rating: 70%

Segment Two - The Highlanders versus Nitro and Dykstra

Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra vs Highlanders

Powerslam from Kenny Dykstra. Robbie tags out to Rory McAllister. Flying shoulder tackle by Kenny sends Rory to the mat. Kenny tags out to Johnny Nitro. Flying elbow off the top rope by Johnny Nitro. Tag between Rory McAllister and Robbie McAllister. Nitro hits a high kick on Robbie McAllister. Robbie walks into a face crusher variation. Johnny Nitro floors Robbie McAllister. Standing SSP!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Nitro \ Kenny rush forward to attack! Highlanders get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.

Match Rating: 64%
Crowd Reaction: 60%
Overall Rating: 68%

Segment Three - Carlito's Cabana

*The camera zooms in on Carlito, standing in the middle of the ring. He picks up the microphone and introduces his guest, the new GM, James Rutherford. However, Ric Flair comes out instead and runs into the ring.*

Flair: You screwed me, Carlito!

Carlito: So?

Flair: I took you under my wing, I let you learn and you literally stab me in the back...! I want revenge!

Carlito: Like later tonight is fine, me and you, old-man?

Flair: Bring it on!

*Flair storms back to the locker rooms, as Carlito leaves through the crowd.*

Segment Rating: 87%

Segment Four - World's Greatest Tag Team versus Cade & Murdoch

World's Greatest Tag Team vs Cade & Murdoch

Data lost for this match. Benjamin finishes the match with a flying spear to pin Cade. Benjamin and Haas celebrated their win

Match Rating: 72%
Crowd Reaction: 68%
Overall Rating: 77%

Segment Five - A Royal Challenge

*King Booker and Queen Sharmell are in the ring. Booker looks at the crowd and begins to speak.*

Booker: Hear ye, hear ye! I am here before you today to ask about the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. He has a title that should be mine and because he is placed on ECW, I want it! So, Umaga. Place yourself before me and face the King!

*There is silence until Umaga's freaky music is heard and the monster storms to the ring. He shouts in Samoan and looks ready for a fight. Booker removes his ropes and the bell rings.*

COMMERCIAL BREAK - NEXT - BOOKER OR UMAGA? CENA'S NEW RIVAL CONFIRMED!

Last edited:

Rated:RKO

School Cricketer
6ew8aph.png

Segment Six - King Booker vs Umaga

WWE Intercontinental Title Match!
King Booker vs Umaga

Big backdrop on Booker, executed well. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Umaga hits a stump piledriver on King Booker. Cover! 1....2...kick out. King Booker hits a right hand out of nowhere. Booker slams Umaga down. Full nelson slam! Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. King Booker misses a big legdrop. Big clothesline from Umaga. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Booker reverses a waistlock. King Booker with a standing spinebuster. Umaga is in trouble. Scissors Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Umaga goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.

Ross: We have a new Intercontinential Champion! King Booker!!

Match Rating: 66%
Crowd Reaction: 59%
Overall Rating: 73%

Segment Seven - Carlito vs Ric Flair

Carlito vs Ric Flair

Gut buster, Carlito hits hard. Brutal forearm by Flair. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Carlito reverses a hip toss. Flair gets slammed. Carlito uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Flapjack from Carlito. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Hard back suplex on Flair. Carlito drops an elbow...but misses. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Carlito hits hard. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Ric Flair scores with a released tiger suplex on Carlito. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Flair looks shocked. Vertical suplex by Ric Flair. Belly to belly suplex by Flair. Flair walks into a trip. Carlito slams Ric Flair down. Flying knee to the face from Carlito. Carlito whips Flair into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! Ric Flair floors Carlito, then signals for the Figure Four Leglock. Meanwhile, Carlito has something in his hands. Flair comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Carlito slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Flair to get some payback.

Match Rating: 78%
Crowd Reaction: 81%
Overall Rating: 74%

Segment Eight - Authority Strikes

*John Cena appears on the Titantron, polishing his belt. He hears a noise and looks around.*

Lawler: Is Cena paranoid?

Ross: No, JR, but there seems to be someone outside.

*Suddenly, Rutherford and Mark Henry storm into the ring with a chair in their hands. They hit Cena, leaving him battered and bruised. They quickly leave and The Champ is motionless.*

Ross: That. Is our General Manager, right there. It sickens me to see that.

Segment Rating: 75%

Segment Nine - Mark Henry vs Edge vs The Great Khali

Ross: We are joined by the WWE Champion, John Cena at ringside! How are the ribs, John?

Cena: Ache a bit, but I'm OK.

Ross: Do you know who attacked you?

Cena: Of course. The Champ has plans for them..

Mark Henry vs Edge vs The Great Khali

Edge hits some punches. Henry drives a forearm into the chest of Edge. The Great Khali powers out of a Mark Henry headlock. Big clothesline from Khali. Big clothesline from Khali. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Henry DDTs The Great Khali. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. The Great Khali elbows Mark Henry in the face to break a hammerlock. Hard slam by Khali. Flapjack from Edge. What a minute! Cena has slid into the ring and kicked the grounded Henry. FU! FU! Mark Henry has been laid out on the outside of the ring. The Great Khali hooks up a suplex, but Edge flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating!

Lawler: Cena said he had plans! Edge is the Number One Contender!

Ross: For once, The Champ helped a possible rival to a victory. Amazing..

Match Rating: 70%
Crowd Reaction: 76%

Segment Ten - Mysterious Circumstances

*James Rutherford is furiously walking to his limo in the corridors.*

Rutherford: Cena helped! I'll show him whose boss!

*All of a sudden, a set of crates fall from behind the GM and footsteps are heard running off. Rutherford is freaked and runs outside to his safe exit.*

Ross: Is someone stalking our GM?

Lawler: Who was that? It could be anyone!

*The WWE logo flashes across the screen, as Cena is having a staredown with his new rival, Edge.*

TV Rating: 6.37

Last edited:

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Good show in the end, who is stalking Rutherford? Love the idea of a Cena/Edge feud and hopefully we will see some action from Mark Henry.

8/10

sd92

International Coach
Is this a game or something?? if so, wot is it and how can i get it?? Thanks

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
6apfjt3.png

Preview, Tuesday 3rd July 2007

ECW kicks off in the beautiful Miami, Florida for the first show of the reign of JJ Simpson, with a promising show ahead.

First of all, there will be a Fatal-Four-Way for the vacant ECW World Title between Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit and a fourth wrestler chosen by the General Manager. Who will prevail and become the top dog in the brand?

Secondly, the rivalry between the New Breed and the ECW Originals rages on with an Extreme Rules match between CM Punk and Elijah Burke. However with no help allowed from their allies, who will truimph?

The last confirmed match for the night is a warm-up for the draft on RAW next week. With four interbrand matches to decide the eight picks, two of ECW's representives, Umaga and Montel Vontavious Porter face off against each other as a work-out.

Catch this bananza on Sci-Fi Network and Sky Sports 3 at 8/9c!

Confirmed Card

Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit vs ??? - ECW World Title
CM Punk vs Elijah Burke - Extreme Rules match
Umaga vs Montel Vontavious Porter - Singles match

Prediction Contest

WWE.com are running a Prediction Contest for the shows. To take part, post the card and make who you think will win like so:

For each match that you get correct, you score one point. The winner at the end of each month will win the chance to be General Manager at a show of their choice.

Good luck.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Come on people! Get your predictions in.. :(

This story has really died over the past few weeks when it was going so well..!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors

Always like the intruiging option, so ??? it is!

CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke

Umaga vs. MVP

Last edited:

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer

Random, but I'll just guess Benoit.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Are you still going to have Benoit in as he has past away?
I'll go for Umaga and Orton.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
6apfjt3.png

?Let the bodies hit the floor,
Let the bodies hit the floor,
Let the bodies hit the floor,
Let the bodies hit the floor!"

*Fireworks shoot around the arena as the camera pans around the screaming crowd. It cuts to Michael Cole and Tazz, who are the commentating team.*

Cole: Welcome to ECW! I?m Michael Cole and regretfully, Tazz is alongside me.

Tazz: Hey, it?s not my fault that Smackdown has been cut! In fact, you are in my backyard, fancy pants?

Cole: Well, this is going to be a fun year, isn?t it?

Tazz: Come next week, I want you drafted. Already.

Cole: Good point Tazz, next week on RAW, the 2007 WWE Draft! Eight former Smackdown superstars being drafted to either RAW or ECW! Imagine, the Undertaker on ECW!

Tazz: Or Mr. Kennedy! Or Batista!

Cole: The list is endless! No matter what, it should be an amazing night..

Segment One - Mystery Opponent

*?Trap Star? by Young Jeezy hits the speakers, as the crowd realizes the GM, JJ Simpson, is debuting. The fans cheer and Simpson takes a bow. He runs to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and climbs the turnbuckles, embracing the crowd. He jumps down and takes the microphone.*

Simpson: Well, this reaction is? Unexpected! It?s beautiful, but seriously. Down to business. Tonight is the Fatal 4 Way for the ECW World Title. You have the Rabid Wolverine, The Legend Killer and Bobby Lashley! Plus, my pick for the match.. Here he is?!

*There is silence until ?Live For The Moment? sounds and Matt Hardy appears on stage. The crowd roars and Hardy approaches the ring. He shakes hands with the GM, who leaves with Hardy.*

Cole: Well, I think Matt Hardy fits EXTREME very well!

Tazz: I?ve wrestled that dude. He is n-u-t-s! NUTS!

Segment Rating: 86%

Segment Two ? Umaga vs Montel Vontavious Porter

Montel Vontavious Porter vs Umaga - Singles

Double arm suplex by Montel Vontavious Porter, Umaga hits hard. MVP drives a forearm into the chest of Umaga. MVP slams Umaga down. Running knee lift from Montel Vontavious Porter. Umaga reverses a waistlock. Big backdrop on MVP, executed well. Hard slam by Umaga. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Montel Vontavious Porter powers out of a Umaga headlock. MVP suplexes Umaga. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Montel Vontavious Porter with a reverse suplex. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Umaga counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Umaga slams Montel Vontavious Porter. Montel Vontavious Porter blocks a right hand and fires back. Flying shoulder tackle by MVP sends Umaga to the mat. The referee gets hit by a wild right hand and is down. Montel Vontavious Porter knocks Umaga to the outside, then signals for the Crossface. He reaches out of the ring for Umaga...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see Umaga sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Umaga, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. Umaga is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.
Match Rating: 58%
Crowd Reaction: 50%
Overall Rating: 66%

Segment Three & Four ? A Red Machine Rolls In

*The lights go red and fire shoots from the stage as Kane marches to the ring. The fans sit back and feel fear, as the Machine looks menacingly at the crowd.*

Kane: ECW. Hmm.

Tazz: *whispered* Oh, Kane can speak..

Kane: I don?t want to be here. So, if anyone can have the guts to face me, come and have a go.

*There is silence backstage. Kane smirks and prepares to leave the ring, just as ?One Of A Kind? sounds and Rob Van Dam runs to the ring. He walks over to Kane and tells him to hit him.*

Cole: Is RVD suicidal?

*The officials sound the bell and the match begins.*

Kane vs Rob Van Dam

Kane uses a forearm to the face. Kane slams Rob Van Dam down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. RVD counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Second rope flying axe handle, Kane goes down. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. RVD hits a high kick on Kane. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Kane reverses a hip toss. Powerslam from Kane. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. RVD counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. The referee gets hit by a wild right hand and is down. Springboard blockbuster! Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Full nelson slam! Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! RVD looks shocked. Kane counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Rob Van Dam can barely stand. Here it comes - Tombstone. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kane gives a murderous look toward Rob Van Dam...and attacks! RVD gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Kane leaves the ring having left RVD down and out.

Match Rating: 82%
Crowd Reaction: 85%
Rating: 77%

Segment Five ? The Welcome Party

*The camera changes to the backstage area, where Randy Orton is walking. He looks around the corridors, looking for a vending machine. He turns a corner and bumps into Elijah Burke, spilling strawberry milkshake over him. Burke frowns.*

Burke: That was my shake.

Orton: *walking away, not bothered* So?

Burke: Hey, get on back here chump.

*Randy Orton stops and turns on his heels to face Elijah. The camera zooms into their stare-down.*

Orton: I said so..

Burke: You got attitude.

Orton: Your problem being?

Burke: I like attitude. Sums up a man. Ah heck, walk with me..

*Orton looks at Burke and nods slowly. They walk off as Elijah Burke begins to explain something. The camera watches them walk into another room and the door closes. The show cuts to commercial.*

Segment Rating: 97%

COMMERCIAL BREAK ? BURKE AND ORTON, WHAT THE HELL?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread