Footy heaven not far away...

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i don't play very many computer games (at the moment cricket 2002 is the only game loaded on my computer!) but i have looking forward to Rugby 2004 (to be releases to coincide with the RWC i think...) being developed by EA for PS2 and PC and the Rugby league/NRL game that will be released sometime later this year being developed by some Australian Sony linked company HES to be released on PC, PS2, XBOX, and maybe others. Now from what i've seen and read from both these games, the sound REALLY frickin awesome. The look like definately the best games released for each code, and the amount of work that it looks has put in is impressive. The league one was meant to be released last year, but do to such stong fan input they decided to work longer to add even more features into the game. If you want to see the features of both go to http://www.easportsrugby.com/main.php and http://www.nrl.com.au/news.cfm?ArticleID=5723

B

bomber

Yes, I think Rugby 2004 will be brilliant, looking forward to getting that. :up:

R

radaga

are there any demos for this game? :unsure:
(sorry if there are in the links but i cannot be stuffed going to them :lol: )

Master Morgoth

Club Cricketer
:angry: :angry: I hate rugby...and everything about it :angry:
? think it s*cks :fyou: ...what's the point of 30 ppl running after a stupid banana kind of a ball wrestling and fighting each other absolutely meaningless...it just toooooo BRUTAL!!!!! :angry:
And you have to be a [Admin edit - Use English please - this might have been a harmless remark, but then again could have been highly offensive for I know :zimrahil: "********" ] to play the sport!...
Phew!...yesterday...I just lost a few brain cells watching a rugby game for 10 minutes!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

vetts

Club Cricketer
hahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhah :lol:

There's always one.

vetts

Club Cricketer
* Teams/Players:

95 teams in all
Over 2000 players in all
All RWC qualifying teams (plus international teams that did not qualify)
All Super 12 teams
All the European Cup teams
3 model levels?high, medium and low res depending on characters on screen
Player form and injuries
All new highly detailed motion capture for bone-crunching tackles, scrums, lineouts, kicking and passing etc
All new AI engine
Player editor offering changes to every element of each player on your team including height, weight, look and playing attributes

* Tournaments/Modes:

Training pitch
World Cup
Tri Nations
6 Countries
Bledisloe Cup
Super 12
European Cup
British Tour
Historic Matches
Master League (The flagship tournament that allows you to fully trade/customize your player/team/tournament and play right through a ?career? style mode.)

* Stadiums:

75 Stadiums in all from around the world, including all the RWC Stadiums
Essentially there is a home stadium for each team included in the game?some teams use the same stadium
Varying pitch types?normal, hard, soggy, muddy
Real time pitch wearing and weather conditions
Dynamic crowds that support the home team
High Grade lighting and shadows

* Licenses:

Australian Rugby Union (ARU)
New Zealand Rugby Union (NZRU)
South African Rugby Union (SARFU)
Rugby Football Union (RFU)
Scottish Rugby Union (SRU)
Federation Francaise de Rugby (FFR)
Rugby World Cup (RWC)
Super 12

* Audio:

New in game audio, captured at actual rugby games that reflect crowd emotion
Play by play commentary from the BBC?s John Inverdale and Channel 7?s Gordon Bray

Looks like ea has decided to put a lot of work into a local sport for once!! Let's hope cricket2004 has the same detail!

S

sonic

Originally posted by Samar@Jun 15 2003, 07:07 PM
? think it s*cks :fyou: ...what's the point of 30 ppl running after a stupid banana kind of a ball wrestling and fighting each other absolutely meaningless...it just toooooo BRUTAL!!!!! :angry:
And you have to be a "pahelwan" to play the sport!...
Phew!...yesterday...I just lost a few brain cells watching a rugby game for 10 minutes!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:
I think samar you lost a few more million brain cells jus typing that post :lol: :chair:

S

sonic

Originally posted by vetts@Jul 1 2003, 03:47 PM
Looks like ea has decided to put a lot of work into a local sport for once!! Let's hope cricket2004 has the same detail!
quality or quantity? My women always say quality ( :D ) so, EA are obviously getting things wrong soemwhere methinks, and I dont just mean their sex lives...I will believe what I see once I physically feel the game...if looks could kill, eh vetts! :lol:

Thurya

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Samar@Jun 15 2003, 06:07 PM
And you have to be a [Admin edit - Use English please - this might have been a harmless remark, but then again could have been highly offensive for I know :zimrahil: "********" ] to play the sport!...
I think Samar has not any brain cells to lost.
f***er.
Don't say anything to Rugby ( My Favoarite Game).
I will kill you :chair:

Users who are viewing this thread