How are you doing in your career?

Sahil180

Club Captain
So today in career mode, I made a debut in domestic t20 and scored a 100 in the first game, they made me the captain and surprisingly i was dropped the rest of the tournament and my team lost the cup, in my t20 stats it showed i have played 6 innings instead of the only one inning i played and it dropped my average, tired of reporting

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
To everyone having the 12th man issue. Have you tried starting a game, saving and then reloading. I wonder whether that could be a workaround?
I have never had the 12th man issue (PS4), but i did realise something I have ALWAYS quit career during a match i was playing... so far I havent quit after a match and then restarted career to get a new match, so you may have a point there.. just before quitting your career start thenext game but save and quit before first ball is bowled.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Had the best match so far in career.

Aus needed 24 off 18 when I came in to bowl

Gave away 12 runs in that over

Next over Bumrah bowls and gives 11 runs with Aus needing 1 to win

Then the last over I come on to bowl with only 1 run required to win

I set close fielders more

First ball batsman trying to chip over only for the short cover to time a jumping catch for a wicket

Next comes Starc

First ball inswing full length inside edge .DOT ball

Next delivery cutter and hits the legs and another DOT ball

Now the intensity gets higher, I bowl an off cutter to left handed and guess what "HE CHOPS IT ON"

So far W . . W

2 balls remain, This time to a right hander and again a leg cutter, he tries to dab it in the gap and just past the short cover for a single and they win.

What a Match!!!! Great feel

Only thing that was missing for me was the finishing cutscene and animations the team would do after such a win.

Busstop10

School Cricketer
Can you play for more than one first class league? For example playing in the English county cup and australian state shield leagues?

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone please tell me if this is happening because of dynamic line ups in career mode for international teams
Don Bradman Cricket 17 03-06-2017 01_26_44 PM.png

Someone named R.Sundar is playing for india
Naman Ojha is the keeper instead of Saha
Can anyone else post their career's international team line up

CharNic

School Cricketer
To everyone having the 12th man issue. Have you tried starting a game, saving and then reloading. I wonder whether that could be a workaround?
Workaround that works for me--make sure you save *after* a game, not before. The 12th man issue only happens for me when the "Continue game" tile is indicating there's there's a match to follow. When I save when it's at the "click here to advance to the next time that needs your attention" (or whatever it says), the 12th man issue doesn't happen. Happens 100% of the time when I've already advanced time to just before a match and then save.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
What year? Looks like dynamic lineups doing its thang.
Started at the age of 18 and even at that time I saw that zaheer khan and naman ojha were playing for india in all the formats
At present its 20
But i really wanted the current original batting line up to be playing these formats so that one day i could play along with them by coming up the ranks
Atleast when we start the career the international line ups should be the ones that we have downloaded from the community and not just some random players

Sahil180

Club Captain
I got selected for the Indian team, being a top order batting allrounder I got replaced with Kohli despite him being in good form in test and odi series against England, kinda sad seeing him not playing in the 11, question- does it take longer to be offered captaincy in international cricket than in domestic cricket.

AbsoluteWrongun

School Cricketer
Liverpool (Aigburth is my closest ground)
Feel like I've turned a corner in my first class career and loving it. I was averaging under 24 as a #3 bat, from around 18 innings, which is obviously terrible. I came to the crease not expecting much but ended the innings on 127 (I was the 10th wicket), followed this up with 63, 46, 80, 38 and 97* (to chase to win on a terrible 2nd innings pitch full of cracks). Much, much happier batsman now!

Englishman

School Cricketer
Career mode 2020 still not been selected to play aus fc despite it say expecting selection now for2 seasons only been offered 20/20 leagues

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Feel like I've turned a corner in my first class career and loving it. I was averaging under 24 as a #3 bat, from around 18 innings, which is obviously terrible. I came to the crease not expecting much but ended the innings on 127 (I was the 10th wicket), followed this up with 63, 46, 80, 38 and 97* (to chase to win on a terrible 2nd innings pitch full of cracks). Much, much happier batsman now!

Have you changed anything in how you approach batting that has made you more successful ?

Aranya Das XD

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The overthrow bug and stats not correctly recorded is damn frustrating. I took 3-43 on debut yet it shows 1-29 as my best bowling figures. Scored just 1 hundred but stats show I've scored 4.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I changed Azhar Ali from opener to top order thinking he'd still qualify as an opener. Even though he had a great season and has better attributes he's still not being picked. Also, De Kock not keeping for the saffers in test match cricket is incredibly frustratingly unrealistic as well.

Sahil180

Club Captain
Started at the age of 18 and even at that time I saw that zaheer khan and naman ojha were playing for india in all the formats
At present its 20
But i really wanted the current original batting line up to be playing these formats so that one day i could play along with them by coming up the ranks
Atleast when we start the career the international line ups should be the ones that we have downloaded from the community and not just some random players
you will need to wait till you become captain for having the control over the lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread