IIT-JEE aspirants thread!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Good luck to everyone aspiring to be an IIT'ian.
I had mine 3 years back (It sucked :p)

Simple advise: Plain old hard-work, proper understanding of all concepts, and you are ready to rock :)

Abhas

Retired Administrator
FIITJEE has shown a good result, but its generally due to the vast number of students they have.
I would say Vidyamandir Classes are highly rated.
I studied in Narayana(Delhi) and found it quite good as well.
You need to do proper research, and find out which institute has the best faculty at that time.
good luck :)

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
If you consider my viewpoint, the one who has the capability should clear regardless which institute he studies in. I don't mean to say that Vidyamandir is top without a reason, no there must be something, but it isn't necessary.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
FIITJEE has shown a good result, but its generally due to the vast number of students they have.
I would say Vidyamandir Classes are highly rated.
I studied in Narayana(Delhi) and found it quite good as well.
You need to do proper research, and find out which institute has the best faculty at that time.
good luck :)

ya FIITJEE have huge no of students,my many friends are in FIITJEE,they said it is good,though i studied in pathfinder(only for kolkata) for iit,and in Ramanujan institute for ISI:D,
and HP fan it completely depends on you,:),you must admit to such a center where you feel comfortable,with there method of teaching

Last edited:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
VMC's success can be attributed to the fact that they take the top students to study in the 1st place.
Kshitiz got it right, it does not depend solely on what institute you have studied from.. what you study, and how you do it is much more important.
I know a few people who have got into IIT without *any* coaching. They just took study material and did self-study.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
VMC's success can be attributed to the fact that they take the top students to study in the 1st place.
Kshitiz got it right, it does not depend solely on what institute you have studied from.. what you study, and how you do it is much more important.
I know a few people who have got into IIT without *any* coaching. They just took study material and did self-study.
It is said its more difficult to crack vidyamandir than IITs. We even have coaching for enterance exams of vidyamandir. One of my friends is part of their regular batch. The surprising thing is that they are only given one class per week yet they are able to achieve so high ranks. They are provided with study material for each and every chapter and not solely for the whole course.

Btw, Kshitiz you live in Dwarka?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good luck guys :)

I gave JEE in 2014 btw :p
You are a complete engineer with half brain gone already, we are going to lose the half in the coming four years!

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You are a complete engineer with half brain gone already, we are going to lose the half in the coming four years!

are you solving older test papers now ? Where did you go ? (coaching)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Previous years papers are most important according to me.
Continuing from above^

Not only for IIT or JEE, but also for most of the exams, previous years' question papers have a key role since most of the question (95%) appears from previous 5-10 years examination question paper (only if the syllabus has not changed in these 5-10 years).

Users who are viewing this thread