India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Ganguly is still a class player, he can come back with parts of his old dominance and still prove to be effective on the international stage. And Steve Waugh retired at 38, so that shows if Ganguly perseveres and gives himself every opportunity then who knows what heights he could reach once more...

latest news sachin just went for his skull scan wooooooooooooooooooooow !!!!!!!.... :mad ;)

Attachments

• sh.bmp
    93.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
yea. he got hit again...wonder if Shoaib apologized...lol!
Sachin was in very good touch..just for that slight misjudgement. Ganguly is looking positive and India will look upto him and Yuvi for getting India out of trouble.

cricket_lover said:
exciting day's play. Certainly the best.
Akmal played a brilliant knock, very similar to Dhoni's. Akthar was the surprise, with 45 and helped Pak. out of trouble.
How the hell was Dhoni's knock similar to that of Akmal?Dhoni hit a century when his team's score was 300+ while Akmal did it when his team was under tremendous pressure after losing 6 wickets for 39.I highly doubt that Dhoni is capable of hitting a ton in the conditions like those on 5th day of Mohali & now on the 1st day of Karachi test,after your team has made a ridiculous start.

Last edited:
Yuvi has to prove a point. He has the talent and now its time to convert that into runs, valuable ones! He is quite tentative against pace bowling early on and also weak against quality spin. He has improved against spin and we just have to wait to see how he performs against a spirited fast bowling from Pakistan.

All eyes will be on Ganguly though, can he reply in style?

Sounds like a fascinating day, Akmal again showing his class.

He can be up with the best keepers imo.

Well this test certainly seems to be the exact opposite of the past two encounters. Pathan was really on a roll, that Hattrick was a superb effort, he was really swinging the ball. Akmal and Akhtar played extremely well to get Pakistan to 245 otherwise the Pakistani bowlers would not have anything to bowl at. India also did'nt start that solidly. A fantastic day on the whole, waiting anxiously for the 2nd day's play.

ADVANTAGE PAKISTAN ??? Not really .
Were Pakistan not 39/6 themselves .
How good was Sachin looking at the crease ?
Very unlucky from India`s point of view that him and VVS are out.
I just saw that he scored 23 from 29 balls with 5 fours.

I have enough faith in Yuvi,Sourav,Pathan and Dhoni .
Expect another fiery innings from our dashing w.k

Sachin will fire in the second innings for sure if there is one, of course!!!

Shoaib87 said:
How the hell was Dhoni's knock similar to that of Akmal?Dhoni hit a century when his team's score was 300+ while Akmal did it when his team was under tremendous pressure after losing 6 wickets for 39
Agreed

Shoaib87 said:
I highly doubt that Dhoni is capable of hitting a ton in the conditions like those on 5th day of Mohali & now on the 1st day of Karachi test
Dhoni haven't tasted these sort of conditions where his team is in this sort of condition,so can't predict about his capability though

Shoaib87 said:
your team has made a ridiculous start.
our team's start was worst where India is atm :rolleyes: they have just lost 4 wickets another 6 wickets to go,Pak haven't got a big total on the board,Ganguly is looking in fine touch,the match is on there are still four days left....can't predict what will happen tommorow hopefully this wicket will surely produce a result :rolleyes:

scorpion_rulezz said:
Agreed

Dhoni haven't tasted these sort of conditions where his team is in this sort of condition,so can't predict about his capability though

our team's start was worst where India is atm :rolleyes: they have just lost 4 wickets another 6 wickets to go,Pak haven't got a big total on the board,Ganguly is looking in fine touch,the match is on there are still four days left....can't predict what will happen tommorow hopefully this wicket will surely produce a result :rolleyes:

True! With four days to go, a result is more likely than anything else. Tomorrow's morning session will most probably decide the game's fate.

How the hell was Dhoni's knock similar to that of Akmal?Dhoni hit a century when his team's score was 300+ while Akmal did it when his team was under tremendous pressure after losing 6 wickets for 39.I highly doubt that Dhoni is capable of hitting a ton in the conditions like those on 5th day of Mohali & now on the 1st day of Karachi test,after your team has made a ridiculous start.

They both were under pressure. Try to understand the context of the game!
I don't care what you "think" "assume" about others. Akmal is a good player but people can say that he still has to play against a good attack, outside the sub-continent!

Don't blindly quote and reply beyond the context. Dhoni and Akmal are different players, i am comparing their knocks when they were under pressure.

Last edited:
Shoaib87 said:

It's similar because India was at less than 300 on a batting pitch. Similar, but not exactly the same. This pitch suits the bowlers more, and Pakistan was making inroads at Faisalabad. Again, it isn't exactly the same.

Being Indian, I am very biased in my opinions and I think that India can pull out of this with a win. Pakistan was 6-39 when India is at 4-74 with 2 decent Batsmen, one a prolific swashbuckler, still waiting to bat.

cricket_lover said:
True! With four days to go, a result is more likely than anything else. Tomorrow's morning session will most probably decide the game's fate.

They both were under pressure. Try to understand the context of the game!
I don't care what you "think" "assume" about others. Akmal is a good player but people can say that he still has to play against a good attack, outside the sub-continent!

Don't blindly quote and reply beyond the context. Dhoni and Akmal are different players, i am comparing their knocks when they were under pressure.
agreed !

Tendulkar done again my an inswinger. Tendulkar just does not have a clue with these deliveries anymore. It might be the beginning of the end for his career as Moin Khan said. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread