India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

Geekery

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
150 for Ghambir, well played...

...ah, Murali gets him, record wicket, highest ODI wicket taker... well done to Murali, class player.

Thurya

Club Cricketer
someone has thrown a bottle to a fielder and play has stopped. This is a shame to all Lankans....I have never seen these kind of things in Colombo before....

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Really shameful for a venue like Colombo. Btw players had returned to the ground. Sangakara & Jayawardene now had to settle them again. Good chance for the bowlers.

dhayalan

School Cricketer
the srilankan crowd knew that they r not going to win and tats why they r throwing stones and bottles

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Unusual from Sri Lankan Fans, Glad it's all over now. They're not known for these king of events and I'm sure this is a one off...along with the last match.

Anyways, I think Sri Lanka are scoring far too slowly, They need to take some risks or this run rate will get impossible to keep up with. It's either do or die.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Shame really a shame for the whole of Sri-Lankan team and country!

You should support your team with cheers and not my throwing things, it shows how the security personnel are enjoying the match on TV screen instead of watching the culprit red handed .Shame a big shame!

by the way the SL fans dont want a loss again But seeing the condition now India will win this :happy

Jaya gone!!

Congrats Murli that's great record which i think no one at present can touch :hpraise

mukund_nadkarni

Club Cricketer
Shame really a shame fro the whole of Sri-Lankan team and country!

You should support your team with cheers and not my throwing things, it shows how the security personnel are enjoying the match on TV screen instead of watching the culprit red handed .Shame a big shame!

by the way the SL fans dont want a loss again But seeing the condition now India will win this

Jaya gone!!

Congrats Murli that's great record which i think no one at present can touch

Now please don't go overboard. Every country has it's share of idiots. There are plenty here in India.:mad: Overall the Sri Lankan crowd has been quite fantastic. Lets not judge them on the actions of some pathetic moron.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
126 off 10 overs required. They can't get it. I am pretty sure. Ojha is bowling well, maintained a good Economy rate. Finish the match asap.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Kapugedra is turning out to be Ojhas bunny. :p
And yeah powerplay taken for bowlers to bat freely. :rtfl

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
I never said they don't exist in India but concentrated more such idiots are caught and the other who try don't get encourage and strict action should be take so that it doesn't happen in future

it's equal bad as in soccer game a laser light flashing or in a basketball match a laser light!

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
India wins !!! Kulasekara fired in the last few overs but a individual performance can't win a match. Dhoni has now become the most successful captain of India in Odi in the term of Winning %age.

Users who are viewing this thread