India's Tour Of Sri Lanka- August 2015

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
India`s struggle with the tail continues. There goes our chance of forcing a result in this test.

PokerAce

Banned
^ This may come as a surprise but sachin did too at home 52 and away 54.75, RD is 51 and 53 i think

I meant overseas. Tendulkar is 52 and 50. Tendulkar had a great record in SL (67+) which gets hidden as it neither home nor overseas strictly speaking. But yes Tendulkar is one of the few to average more away from home than he does in India.

sachin had a great average in eng to but that last tour there spoiled it a bit while dravid boosted his, sachin still has around 54 and dravid at 68 in eng, both are excellent.

Tendulkar started 2011 with an avg of 56. The final year really did hit is average.

not at all sachin was zen he was like yoda, kohli at best would be luke/hansolo.

Hans Solo is a good one. The guy who would shoot first (are you listening George Lucas)

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I really want Rahul to score some runs but he keeps on getting out...

PokerAce

Banned
Wow what a start in the 2nd innings ... this looks like a pitch were 250 in the 4th innings would be hard to get. Then there is the rain ofcourse. Also Rahul has to find more than the 2 gears he has right now. He either scores in single digits or gets a 100. Unless an entire day is washed out, a result here in the test now seems a given.

grkrama

National Board President
ok this does look bad, especially when we are looking rohit to save us tomorrow. Even though it may cause more harm , do hope he actually hangs around tomorrow if we are to win this one.

namin96

Club Captain
ok this does look bad, especially when we are looking rohit to save us tomorrow. Even though it may cause more harm , do hope he actually hangs around tomorrow if we are to win this one.

I think if they get kohli tomorrow early then we collapse quickly and probably lose the match. No faith whatsoever on rohit.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Just seen that Ishant Sharma 'no ball'. Did the third umpire have a mind blank or something? Clueless as to how it wasn't called.

PokerAce

Banned
I think if they get kohli tomorrow early then we collapse quickly and probably lose the match. No faith whatsoever on rohit.

There is still Amit Mishra :P[DOUBLEPOST=1440954796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just seen that Ishant Sharma 'no ball'. Did the third umpire have a mind blank or something? Clueless as to how it wasn't called.

Which one ... didn't see most of the match.

Wills

School Cricketer
India will win this guys come on wanting to see Rohit 399* (200 balls) Kohli 500* (340 b)\
and 15 all out for sri lanka

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
There is still Amit Mishra :P[DOUBLEPOST=1440954796][/DOUBLEPOST]

Which one ... didn't see most of the match.

One of the openers if I remember correctly. Decided this wasn't a no ball after it was sent up to him :

4ec8cdf94c32e3325beb2c6d63a232ad.png

grkrama

National Board President
^who was the third umpire ?
The only legitimate reason i can think is he mistook the rule as shoe being behind line in air which is allowed if your foot lands on line but a bit behind the line in air, not really sure that is applicable here.

PokerAce

Banned
That pic is interesting .... definitely appears to be a no-ball. Wonder what the commentators had to say about that.

Good start by India today, another 100 runs from here, would be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread