It is here - finally - alpha 0.1 released!!!!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
hmmm..i thought subcontinent students usually have a summer vacation in the month of april and may ?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
JK, can we have a dialog box when we press escape? I played for more than an hour to show the diversity of shots.. I had hit all around the park.. and by mistake I pressed escape, and all gone :(

Absolutely! feature already added. :)

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
hmmm..i thought subcontinent students usually have a summer vacation in the month of april and may ?

well not actually may, the last week of may till 1st week of September. I'm now in 8th grade so they took the exams earlier than usual so it gives the student enough time to select what they want to do in future :O levels or Matriculation.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Got some new idea after going through Nabeel's post for implementing no-balls.Though it will add another key to the list of controls, but what you can do is a put a box at a place which shows the bowlers current position and the pitch.Then the decided key can be pressed for the release though its obvious that the key will only work when we get into the pitch, and probably a limit after which a bowler releases it and thus if we don't press it will be a no-ball.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When I try to play the game of fantastic it is very very slow for me. I have a good graphic card and even a game like AC09 runs fine.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
When I try to play the game of fantastic it is very very slow for me. I have a good graphic card and even a game like AC09 runs fine.

What are your specs? How many FPS?

It runs at constant 60fps on my machine and I would say my gfx card is just 'average'. Could be something else going on.

Also the alpha was not optimized, so I'm not surprised that it's not lightning fast on all systems. But like I said, if your gfx card is younger than 3 years then should run fine on 'fantastic' quality setting.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Silly question, I'm on windows 7 how do I check that? :o

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Actually it will follow exactly whhere the mouse is in real time. Usually you leave the mouse where it is after a shot which is why it seems to be where the last shot was.

So, should it not be reset at the start of each delivery?

Jit

International Cricketer
I did not expect this as, I have not logged on planet cricket for some time now. Thx LM good to see you guys back.

Users who are viewing this thread